THE BROWNS BOARD

Tackling Big Gay Ben

DawgTracker

Big Ben does have a hell of a talent for keeping a play going.

Lotsa sacks though. At least 40 three years in a row.

Maybe the browns can add to the sack total with the new faces that have been added on defense.

the clowns have no sack to offer! :lol:

Well how would you feel being a homosexual Brown's fan for life and being compared to a Steeler? Not to mention that I dealt with that crap far too often in HS and college. I won't apologize for being offended by my lifestyle being reduced to a mean spirited label, not anymore

Closing this thread and moving on to the next one wouldn't have required any apologies. Probably would've been easier. That label you referred to gets thrown around on the board quite a bit.

Did you really just today decide it's time to be offended? Maybe you should checkout the cheerleader thread. :)

Well how would you feel being a homosexual Brown's fan for life and being compared to a Steeler? Not to mention that I dealt with that crap far too often in HS and college. I won't apologize for being offended by my lifestyle being reduced to a mean spirited label, not anymore

Homosexuals are more than welcome on this board, but never, never, never talk about soccer.

I could not care less if you are gay or straight. Regardless, your response was an over reaction. Have a sense of humor and stop feeling sorry for yourself..

If I got called "Pussy" I would laugh and think...."Wow, what a compliment, they are calling me the greatest thing God ever created!"

I could not care less if you are gay or straight. Regardless, your response was an over reaction. Have a sense of humor and stop feeling sorry for yourself..

If I got called "Pussy" I would laugh and think...."Wow, what a compliment, they are calling me the greatest thing God ever created!"

:D if someone called me a dick I'd say, "cool, second best thing created"

You must be looking for the NASCAR section of the Brownsboard. :lol::lol::lol:

Well how would you feel being a homosexual Brown's fan for life and being compared to a Steeler?

I know I am one of the worst offenders on the whole "homo" thing ... but that was a classic line, Neo ... your indignation stems from the fact that your lifestyle is compared to a Steeler.

Zombo

If we really have an automatic gay added in to typing roethlisberger's nickname, the mods ought to be ashamed. We can be grown up about a rivalry w/o acting like jr high kids. I'm out for good and heading for a message board that isn't operated and frequented by childish fans...Looking at you Inspecta and Riffer

I'm a little late getting to this reply but I just thought I'd let you know that you're a internet pussy.

sounds like a personal problem, maybe you should seek professional help. I here Big Gay Ben has a good understanding of how you feel it.

I didn't use the word 'gay' when I posted this, evidently it must be an automatic thing the board does when someone types in Big Gay Ben

It does happen when you type in Ben Big in reverse, definitely funny

You guys are so Retarded !! LOL...

Pittsburgh might be our rival, but we are not their rival any more.

Big Hetrosexual Anderson - and Ladies Man Brady, 0 Super Bowls

Big Gay Ben - 2 Super Bowls.

By the way ... Nothing really points in concrete , to Brady being a "Ladies" man. I have seen way too many pictures of that dude Shirtless with his "Boys". So... Ya Never Know.

Im really getting stoked. lets see how it plays out. I cant handle another blow out loss to shitburgh. the only thing i like out of that city is Kennywood and thats only from childhood moments i have had there as a kid. not to mention its only 45 mins. from my house. but who gives a rats ass GO BROWNS

• 2 weeks later...

Archived