THE BROWNS BOARD

I check in here every couple days to see whats new....

Kvoethe

5 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Please, guys, do something nice. Kvoethe is going to be checking back in, in a few days. Let's post some new horse schit for him to read through. I know you can do it. 

Kvoethestein......Look  Look....... IT's ALIIIIIIIVE

Oh, Lemme try, lemme try.:lol: 

Hey Kvoethe,

here is something new. I have my annual physical today. I am 61 pounds down from where I was a year ago, my balls are normal (huge, but normal) and my prostate, for a 63 year old guy is also normal.

Now, I will say that after my doctor stuck his fingers up my asss and told me my prostate was normal, I did demand that he check just one more time to be sure.

3 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Hey Kvoethe,

here is something new. I have my annual physical today. I am 61 pounds down from where I was a year ago, my balls are normal (huge, but normal) and my prostate, for a 63 year old guy is also normal.

Now, I will say that after my doctor stuck his fingers up my asss and told me my prostate was normal, I did demand that he check just one more time to be sure.

LOL! :lol:Reminds me on my friend who had his prostate checked and said he felt funny because it was a female Doctor. My reply, "So you'd rather have a guy's finger up your butt than a woman. Go sit on the other side of the room please.":D

14 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

LOL! :lol:Reminds me on my friend who had his prostate checked and said he felt funny because it was a female Doctor. My reply, "So you'd rather have a guy's finger up your butt than a woman. Go sit on the other side of the room please.":D

My new doctor is actually kind of a  cross between a hot chick and a Jewish mother (I don't know if she is Jewish....her married name is Murphy).  She hasn't done me a prostate check  yet...so, I am waiting.  But I have had a couple of blood screens, and my PSAs are all normal (the test for prostate cancer). So that may be why she feels no need to stick her hands up my butt.

15 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

My new doctor is actually kind of a  cross between a hot chick and a Jewish mother (I don't know if she is Jewish....her married name is Murphy).  She hasn't done me a prostate check  yet...so, I am waiting.  But I have had a couple of blood screens, and my PSAs are all normal (the test for prostate cancer). So that may be why she feels no need to stick her hands up my butt.

You have to ask for the check in that case and once you get up there in age it's better to just have them do one regardless of PSA levels.

20 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

If I had a female doc I would be moaning, yesssss yessssss  oh baby.... MOre............... LMAO. Other than Dutch Oven and the Gunz guy, who really likes anal invasions?

Why did I even open this stupid thread?  

This is a pretty cool place.  The mods let ya post and start threads that interest you.  Whoever doesn't like it can of course leave.  right?  

1 hour ago, Ghoolie said:

If I had a female doc I would be moaning, yesssss yessssss  oh baby.... MOre............... LMAO. Other than Dutch Oven and the Gunz guy, who really likes anal invasions?

I'm obviously in your head.

How cute!

On 2/22/2018 at 3:25 PM, Ghoolie said:

Hey Kvoethe,

Your partner must have a small Johnson.

On 2/23/2018 at 4:45 PM, Ghoolie said:

O my, what an unbelievable whit you have. That is the funniest thing I have ever heard. You are by far the best.

Of course, you can't talk any real football (which is what I THOUGHT this board was for), but you sure can run your mouth and say weird things.

So I guess you win?????????

Archived