THE BROWNS BOARD

Thanks Sashi

LondonBrown

3 minutes ago, choco said:

And look just how stupid most of you look now...

Short sighted myopic fools...

Sashi may not have an eye for talent, but y'all too Stoopid to see what he was doing

You literally wrote out "y'all".

You do not get to judge anyone's intelligence. 

Trying to figure out how some of these people think Sashi had to be some type of genius to do what he did....

Trade down in every draft to get future draft picks? Difficult? Ummm No.

Let higher priced Vets walk and not sign any free agents? Boy that takes skill.

Buy draft picks with the enormous cap space you let sit there for 3 years to bail another team out of a horrible contract.? Hmmm tough one.

Leave your team devoid of any offensive talent at skill positions so the team tanks for two years? Boy that's hard to do.

Ghoolie could have put this master plan together. 

Have a short memory if you want, but I remember the garbage football we all had to watch for two years, and remember.... they don't hit a homerun with these picks this year... what was the point of the tanking... 

the reason you don't do it like this? You kill the soul of your team, drag your franchise through the mud, spit in your fan bases face, breed losing, etc...  

Thanks for nothing Sashi.

9 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

You literally wrote out "y'all".

You do not get to judge anyone's intelligence. 

Makes more sense than "you" which can be plural or singular. Y'all catches "all y'all" ignorant Yankees in one good Texian word.:lol::P

Plus you can add an "s" to it just for grins as in y'all's stadium just might be filli' again with all this talent coming. Get y'all's tickets now before they get too 'spensive!:D

2 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Makes more sense than "you" which can be plural or singular. Y'all catches "all y'all" ignorant Yankees in one good Texian word.:lol::P

Plus you can add an "s" to it just for grins as in y'all's stadium just might be filli' again with all this talent coming. Get y'all's tickets now before they get too 'spensive!:D

Sigh. 

You guys south of the Mason-Dixon Line (or in the greater Pittsburgh area) just revel in your ignorance of the English language. :lol:

56 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Sigh. 

You guys south of the Mason-Dixon Line (or in the greater Pittsburgh area) just revel in your ignorance of the English language. :lol:

I live with a Cornell educated R.I. Yankee retired English teacher. Y'all ain't got Sheet on me.:lol:

Archived