THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Board March Madness

Browns149

26 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

More like if the BROWNS keep losing until they win. The losses are truly historic.

I was actually sorta kinda thinking that they may finally win their season opener this year. 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, mjp28 said:

I saw the Miracle on Ice, Douglas-Tyson and others but this was unreal.

Destroyed the brackets, I had vagina going to the final two.....and still am in 1st, whoa.

Zombo Just got a BIG gift, Cincinnati has clear sailing to the final four now.

Watched the highlights- those guys shot the lights out from three land. 

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

Watched the highlights- those guys shot the lights out from three land. 

It was tied at halftime. Virginia just went to sleep and mailed it in. Just got derailed by the postman that's all.:lol:

Well, ugly first couple of days ... but with all of the destruction, I only lost two of my Sweet 16 (Virginia and Witchita St.) and none of my Elite 8 ... So I'm in for the long run...

Zombo

2 minutes ago, Zombo said:

Well, ugly first couple of days ... but with all of the destruction, I only lost two of my Sweet 16 (Virginia and Witchita St.) and none of my Elite 8 ... So I'm in for the long run...

Zombo

I liked Cincinnati -but- no way they'd get by Virginia.......oooops #1 now 135-1.

You might have the best final two, except Michigan State will beat Cincinnati. (I think.) :lol:

7 hours ago, PoeticG said:

I was actually sorta kinda thinking that they may finally win their season opener this year. 

You mean these Steelers to lose to these BROWNS?  Well there still is the draft.

Steelers - Roethlisberger, A. Brown,  L. Bell vs BROWNS - TBD

ODDS TO WIN 2018-19 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP (1/19/19) - from vegasinsider.com naturally. 
Team Odds
New England Patriots 12/5
Pittsburgh Steelers 5/1
Houston Texans 10/1
Jacksonville Jaguars 10/1
Oakland Raiders 13/1
Los Angeles Chargers 14/1
Kansas City Chiefs 16/1
Baltimore Ravens 18/1
Denver Broncos 18/1
Indianapolis Colts 20/1
Tennessee Titans 25/1
Cincinnati Bengals 40/1
Buffalo Bills 50/1
Miami Dolphins 50/1
New York Jets 50/1
Cleveland Browns 60/1

How To Bet NFL Futures

The “Odds to Win” wager in pro football is also commonly referred to as a future wager. Bettors must correctly select a team to win an event that takes place a later time. The money wagered will be tied up until there is an outcome and bettors will receive fixed odds when they place the wager. The future odds are normally updated on a weekly basis and wagers can be placed throughout the season.

5 hours ago, mjp28 said:

I liked Cincinnati -but- no way they'd get by Virginia.......oooops #1 now 135-1.

You might have the best final two, except Michigan State will beat Cincinnati. (I think.) :lol:

Oh we have three of the final four identically the same MST, GONZ, PUR and you have CIN and I have MST for the 32 point National Champions! Stay tuned. ;)

Normally if you're good on the E8 and F4 you're in good shape, this year it might come down to the final pick unless they are the same.

Elite Eight 8 points 32 points 128 points
Final Four 16 points 32 points 160 points
Championship 32 points 32 points 192 points

The good news is I did not have Virginia in the Final Four...

The bad news in I had Arizona beating them in Round 3.

A quadrant is a terrible thing to waste.

Still... as low as my point total currently places me, my point potential hasn't been bashed as badly as many of the "current leaders".

9 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

The good news is I did not have Virginia in the Final Four...

The bad news in I had Arizona beating them in Round 3.

A quadrant is a terrible thing to waste.

Still... as low as my point total currently places me, my point potential hasn't been bashed as badly as many of the "current leaders".

A lot of early leaders just pick 1 point easy favorites the real value comes later, I'd rather have potential points. 

GO BIG TEN!

8 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Those who had either  Kentucky or Cincinnati to come out of that bracket are pretty happy at this point. 

Oh you mean "Cincinnati all the way Zombo"?

Purdue's center has a broken elbow but still might play in the next game? They could really use him but whoa.

1 hour ago, dusty said:

Whew!

Loyola pulled it off.

Now I need the Buckeyes to wake up. 

62-62 6 min, whoa.

Very...

Meanwhile Big Blue almost made me a disinterested spectator.... my wife's Alma Mater gave them more than they could handle.

It was really really hard to not openly pull for "the other team"...

But, yes, a sizeable cheer slipped out when the final shot bottomed out... oops!

Syracuse? Really?  Who invited them?

-BUT- MST missed their last 14 shots, shame on them!

Xoly crap, the best seed left in the West is......#3 Michigan?  Are you kidding me? Who'd pick them?  :lol:

1 hour ago, mjp28 said:

Who'd pick them?  :lol:

You rang??? ;)

At this point there are no winners... only a survivor. Never seen anything close to the 2018 bracket carnage.

7 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Xoly crap, the best seed left in the West is......#3 Michigan?  Are you kidding me? Who'd pick them?  :lol:

What you didn't like my Aggies blowing out #2 seed North Carolina in Charlotte? They were en fuego as they say in Spain.

7 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

You rang??? ;)

At this point there are no winners... only a survivor. Never seen anything close to the 2018 bracket carnage.

I've been doing this for awhile and have never seen anything like 2018 and that's just getting to the Sweet 16......amazing. 

5 hours ago, Zombo said:

The Bearcats were set up for a cakewalk to the Final Four ... and they lose a 22 point lead to Nevada???

giphy.gif

First... best Seinfeld episode ever.

I was watching Cinci game. When it and the other late game were well in hand, I got bored and switched to do a little gaming. lol

22 hours ago, The Gipper said:

I just want Kentucky, Duke and Kansas to lose.

And it will be the lowest rated March Madness ever. Even Villanova needs to win.

14 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

And it will be the lowest rated March Madness ever. Even Villanova needs to win.

Who gives a shite about ratings?  Only the networks so they can make money.  I am interested in competitive balance.   Having Purdue, Texas A&M, West Virginia and Gonzaga in the Final Four would be just as compelling as having those other boring teams in. 

If Duke, Kansas, Kentucky are in it...I WON"T watch it..    But if those other teams are in...I will.   So much for your ratings theory.

11 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

March Madness. My second favorite event of year right after Beanie Baby collecting.

:lol:

WSS

It can be one of the most fun sports times of the year.....but as I have said, my interest in it has waned because of the Blue Blood hegemony in the sport....

And as appears possible...this FBI investigation may in fact uncover evidence that those programs are Cheating to a vast extent.  If you don't think that Calipari, and Williams and Coach K are not handing 100K bills to recruits.... well, I think that anyone would be a pollyanna not to believe so.   Sean Miller and Pitino are certainly not aberrations.