THE BROWNS BOARD

Our Draft CHAT Thread

darren15

1 minute ago, LondonBrown said:

Solution: Indy might legitimately get a shot at Saquon Barkley with the sixth overall pick, and he'd be tough to pass up. If the Colts decide to take a marquee defender or guard Quenton Nelson at that spot, they'll have three second-round picks to take swings on playmakers. Chris Ballard could snag a starting running back and an explosive receiver like Equanimeous St. Brown in Round 2.

I took Barkley and St. Brown for the Colts, make the call Jimmah and I am on the first plane over...

Yeah but would you jump off Tower Bridge into the Thames if we go 0-16 ? :)

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, darren15 said:

According to this article have your team addressed their needs in our draft so far ?

I would say the vast majority of GM's have :)

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000923587/article/afc-fatal-flaws-patriots-blindside-hole-jaguars-aerial-issue

Well....for the Jags.....I chose a WR in round 1.   All of the  "big six" QBs had already been taken by the time the Jags were on the clock in our draft. So I solved the jags "aerial issue" by giving Bortles a weapon.

8 hours ago, LondonBrown said:

I took Barkley and St. Brown for the Colts, make the call Jimmah and I am on the first plane over...

Pfft... piece of cake...

Try filling needs with quality when you pick near the end of the few rounds in which you have a pick.... ;)

Draft is 4 weeks tonight ......we have 4 rounds left ......... a round a week minimum but hoping to make it quicker than that ........ will soon introduce time limits to push it along a bit.

Gonna move on soon......  will give Royce the rest of the evening then make the picks tomorrow morning  if he has not logged on tonight,.....

I took Luke Falk as a project for Denver since they already acquired Case Keenum and still have Paxton Lynch. Falk is an underrated QB I think has a better chance than highly touted Josh Allen. He's my darkhorse QB to go along with my darkhorse RB Sony Michel whom I picked months ago before he rose in the eyes of the prognosticators. However in real life Denver is likely to pick Josh Allen. Ironic.

Charlie Casserly has 5 of my Cleveland Browns picks going in the first round ..................... just call me Sonny Weaver and be done with it :) 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000924464/article/charley-casserly-mock-draft-20-bills-trade-up-for-josh-allen

11 hours ago, darren15 said:

Charlie Casserly has 5 of my Cleveland Browns picks going in the first round ..................... just call me Sonny Weaver and be done with it :)

... or we can call all the other GMs with first round picks Jeff Carsons. :)

7 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Bo Scarborough - the poor man's Henry.:D

Packers 2nd RB in this draft .......twin rookie attack

7 hours ago, darren15 said:

Packers 2nd RB in this draft .......twin rookie attack

RB has been a weak spot for the Packers recently so I got em a couple different backs.  Should allow Montgomery to move back to his natural position.

POETIC next then ROYCE x2

Royce did not make his selections in the last round so I dont think he will this time........ I will make his selections if he does not

Cannot message Poetic as his inbox is full

Poetic has until noon to make pick ........ dont think Royce is available so unless he PM's me I will make both his picks too .......less than 3 weeks to finish draft .....3 or 4 picks a day wont do it .....

Gonna go ahead and make next 3 picks .....

Poetic has not been here for a while and Royce has not read my PM from days ago .....

Archived