THE BROWNS BOARD

Best Prospects

Gunz41

Who are the best prospects to you? And would you draft them even if they aren't a need? And would you drsft them if you were sure you could get them, forgoing need? Does BPA trump need?

If you don't want to, that's fine, but who do you think is Top say 7 players and who is your top guy at each position.

QB- L. Jackson S. Darnold B. Mayfield 

RB- R. Penny S. Barkley D. Guice N. Chubb

WR- A. Miller C. Kirk C. Sutton

DE- B. Chubb M. Davenport A. Key

DT- V- Vea T. Thompson T Bryan

LB- Vander-Esch R. Smith S. Griffin

CB- J. Alexander D. Ward J. Jackson

S- A. Watts M. Fitzpatrick T. Henderson

I have Chubb as the top player. I think he is a Joey Bosa clone. After that the board is wide open. Alot of talent but no one stands out

2 hours ago, Gunz41 said:

Who are the best prospects to you? And would you draft them even if they aren't a need? And would you drsft them if you were sure you could get them, forgoing need? Does BPA trump need?

If you don't want to, that's fine, but who do you think is Top say 7 players and who is your top guy at each position.

Getting very close to saying, "Show us your Big Board", which as soon as I wrap up taxes, I will be assembling.

Too late for much of a dive tonite, but here's a few players I'm targeting at each position. They are in bold with approximate round they will go...

• QB: Rosen (1.01)... who else?
  • RB: Kerryon "My Wayward Son" Johnson (2); Kaleen Ballage; Justin Jackson
  • WR: DJ Moore; DJ Chark (2); Simmie Cobbs; Dylan Cantrell
  • C: Frank Ragnow; Scott Quessenberry
  • OG: Braden Smith; Skyler Phillips
  • OT: Martinas Rankin; Brian ONeill (2); Joeseph Noteboom
  • TE: --- none ---

-------------------------------

• DE: Ade Aruna
  • DT: Taven Bryan; BJ Hill; Kentavious Street (4); James Looney; PJ Hall
  • ILB: Genard Avery; Joel Iyiegbuniwe
  • OLB: Leighton Vander Esch (1/2); Harold Landry; Lorenzo Carter; Oren Burks/ Josh Sweat/ Fred Warner
  • CB: Denzel Ward (1.04-ish); Josh Jackson; Nick Nelson; Andre Chachere; Jordan Thomas
  • FS: Derwin James; Marcus Allen; Godwin Igwebuike; Natrell Jamerson/Joshua Kalu
  • SS: Derwin James; Troy Apke (5)

• P: JK Scott (6)

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

Getting very close to saying, "Show us your Big Board", which as soon as I wrap up taxes, I will be assembling.

Too late for much of a dive tonite, but here's a few players I'm targeting at each position. They are in bold with approximate round they will go...

• OLB: Leighton Vander Esch (1/2); Harold Landry; Lorenzo Carter; Oren Burks/ Josh Sweat/ Fred Warner
  • CB: Denzel Ward (1.04-ish); Josh Jackson; Nick Nelson; Andre Chachere; Jordan Thomas
  • FS: Derwin James; Marcus Allen; Godwin Igwebuike; Natrell Jamerson/Joshua Kalu

I know you don't think a lot of chubb but you don't think minkah is the best db prospect. Look I love the buckeyes and love denzel ward but I see a lot of Eli apple in him. He got away with a lot of grabbing and pulling like Eli did. I think Jackson is the safer pick of those two but I think minkah is the absolute real deal at free safety. You can line him up as a nickel corner edge corner or leave him out in center field. He's like hooker last year but a better tackler and better in man coverage.

2 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

TE... Mike Gesicki???

5 hours ago, PoeticG said:

TE... Mike Gesicki???

he can't bend low enough to block you Poe;) nor Fumagali..The sneaky good FA pickup next to Hubbard was TE Darren Fells imo..I played some TE. When your OL loses both ends at Tackle's? other teams will test that as a weakness..Fells or Hyde will be there to help that new LT or RT matching to opponents defensive alignments.Rookies filling that role gets tough. Fells vs.Telfer will be a camp battle with some good dust kicking  

9 hours ago, bjh2130 said:

I know you don't think a lot of chubb but you don't think minkah is the best db prospect.

No, I don't... and I'm the least Buckeye homer you've ever seen on this Board... this side of Woodie... :)

I think Ward is the best CB in the draft and James is the best Safety... FS and SS.

8 hours ago, PoeticG said:

TE... Mike Gesicki???

I've spent zero time on TEs as I saw zero need... and that was before Fells' signing.

20 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

• WR: DJ Moore; DJ Chark (2)

Yep, you found them..I call them my DeAndre Hopkins hopefuls...Hopkins was 6'1" 214lbs ran a 4.57- 40 with a killer 6.83 3-cone. 36"Vert. 10" hands at combine.DJ Moore is 6ft,solid 210 that burned a better 4.42 -40 at combine.a under 7, 6.95 3 cone, 39.5" vert. 9 5/8 hands fall closest to Hopkins at 10"..DJ Chark a lean 6'3" at 199lbs. bounced a 4.34-40, 15 lbs lighter than Hopkins, but with a 40" vert. jump,plus 6'3" frame that puts him way in the air to highpoint a football.            Deon Cain & Michael Gallup round out my 4 big  man WR's..

Top 7 Prospects

1) Saquon Barkley

2) Vita Vea

3) Quinton Nelson

4) Baker Mayfield 

5) Minkah Fitzpatrick

6) Bradley Chubb

7) Roquan Smith 

Archived