THE BROWNS BOARD

How to get Lebron to stay in Cleveland

Guest AdaM

Guest AdaM

If for some reason it comes down to money.... I have the perfect idea to keep Lebron.

Mike Brown is worthless. I'm pretty sure Lebron could coach this team.

Solution.....?

Pay Lebron to play AND coach. There's no doubting his basketball intelligence. I'm guessing he can make adjustments a lot better than Browns non-adjustments.

Thoughts?

Guest TheJokersWILD
If for some reason it comes down to money.... I have the perfect idea to keep Lebron.

Mike Brown is worthless. I'm pretty sure Lebron could coach this team.

Solution.....?

Pay Lebron to play AND coach. There's no doubting his basketball intelligence. I'm guessing he can make adjustments a lot better than Browns non-adjustments.

Thoughts?

Or we let him leave and bring in two all-stars or maybe three for the money he is going to want to stay. Sign Dirk and Odom and trade LeBron to phoenix for Nash,Amare,Barbosa. Sign Rip Hamilton and McDyess. I don't know the contract situations of the players but I know dirk and Odom are unrestricted. I'm not sure about Nash and Amare.

Starting lineup

C Amare

F Odom

F Dirk

G Nash

G Moe

Off The Bench

C McDyess

F Barbosa

F Hickson

G Delonte

G Hamilton

Reserves

Boobie

Jackson

Smith

Kinsey

Remember you said JUST FOR FUN.[EDIT]

Guest TheJokersWILD

I don't want to see LeBron go but the only problem I have with him is that when the offense runs THROUGH James, the offense gets stagnant and everyone stands around watching go 1 on 5 and that's always going to be a problem because he has all the skills he has. They need to design an offense with him moving more without the ball and get out on fastbreaks more or this team will always come up short in a championship chase. Wouldn't mind seeing him post up more too. LeBron is ONE great player but we have already proved that one player can't do it all.

Or we let him leave and bring in two all-stars or maybe three for the money he is going to want to stay. Sign Dirk and Odom and trade LeBron to phoenix for Nash,Amare,Barbosa. Sign Rip Hamilton and McDyess. I don't know the contract situations of the players but I know dirk and Odom are unrestricted. I'm not sure about Nash and Amare.

Starting lineup

C Amare

F Odom

F Dirk

G Nash

G Moe

Off The Bench

C McDeyss

F Barbosa

F Joe Smith

G Delonte

G Hamilton

You can wake up now...sleepie time is over...back to reality...

Next year line-up

Lebron

Z

Moe

Curley (Varej)

Shemp...Delonte

Bench..

really nobody to talk about...

out before the finals again...

47 and counting.

Guest TheJokersWILD
You can wake up now...sleepie time is over...back to reality...

Next year line-up

Lebron

Z

Moe

Curley (Varej)

Shemp...Delonte

Bench..

really nobody to talk about...

out before the finals again...

47 and counting.

He said it was for fun. What are you a Lumberg clone? The Lumberg of the Cavs board :lol:

Guest TheJokersWILD

Starting lineup

C Amare

F Odom

F Dirk

G Nash

G Moe

Off The Bench

C McDyess

F Barbosa

F Hickson

G Delonte

G Hamilton

Reserves

Boobie

Jackson

Smith

Kinsey

I realized how old the second unit was with Smith in there so I added Hickson simply because he's a beast and he is young and I expect him to be a very good player. Should add more athletisism to the second unit. IMO. Think about it we would have a brickwall of a front court that can score and shooters in Nash and Mo.

Guest TheJokersWILD
Oh just for Fun.

Well then...

Magic,

Michael

Larry

Kareem

and Lebron..

Ok now I am sure you are a Lumberg clone or just another alias of Lumbergs.

Guest TheJokersWILD
Looks like a dyNASTY to me :)

Devilishly clever isn't it? evilgrin0041.gif Name one team in the East that could match up against our frontcourt and then you would have a great passer like Nash feeding Amare and Odom under the basket also you couldn't give Nash and Mo room to shoot either ;) And Dirk is Dirk, he will score at will.

• 2 weeks later...
Starters

Mo

Ariza

LeBron

Artest

Z

Bench

West

Gibson

Rasheed Wallace

Hickson

Camby

Z needs to retire .... please retire.

Z needs to retire .... please retire.

Why? he had a good season

he didn't have a favorable matchup againt Howard but I dont no a player that does. Z's never been a banger and never will, his games pick and roll, mid range jumpers and second chance points. If Z did retire who would be our center?

Why? he had a good season

he didn't have a favorable matchup againt Howard but I dont no a player that does. Z's never been a banger and never will, his games pick and roll, mid range jumpers and second chance points. If Z did retire who would be our center?

He doesn't have a favorable matchup with any other big man in the league, thats the problem.

Z's in the top 3rd as far as centers in the league, definently not the worst.

He's not good enough to put CLE over the hump. He's been here 10 years and 6 of those with Lebron, no championships.

We have to get better at the Center position.

Guest TheJokersWILD

We need a widebody that is hard to push around under the basket that can get offensive rebounds and throw the hammer down when in close instead of taking jumpshots.

Anyone who can get easy buckets. Even Varejao is becoming a better offensive option than Z, with the ability to catch and finish in traffic...but still resorts to some ridiculous spin moves and layups. Shaq's 60% FGs are pretty appealing, a guy like Josh Smith with the ability to finish, who put in the right offense could easily get 18 ppg at 50% FG, would be pretty nice as well (and obviously a better long term option than Z or Shaq).

It's going to be just a maddening offseason and regular season. We can speculate all we want, but nothing matters until next summer.

He's not good enough to put CLE over the hump. He's been here 10 years and 6 of those with Lebron, no championships.

We have to get better at the Center position.

I agree we need to get better, but whats the alternative? If we get shaq were good but if not who do you suggest? I cant think of a center available other than Shaq that would be an upgrade over Z

Archived