THE BROWNS BOARD

Is this a playoff team?

Dawgs89

Just now, Dutch Oven said:

I thought you were giving up the NFL and the Browns for the XFL?

You seemed awfully wrapped up emotionally in something you aren't going to follow anymore.

He's just a foul mouthed little child. XFL, :lol:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Improved? WTF are you drinking, dude. The Browns are 0 - 16. They haven't played a fukcing game or added a single top-eschalon player. Every fukcing year you bring your wrinkles butt out here and slobber on about how we have beeter playes, a better management team, better philosophy, and blah blah blah fukcing blah............ Every year since 199 you do this bullschidt, and NOT ONCE............... EVER............... have you been correct.

You talk about "we already have wins in the bag?" I guess those teams we have in the bag will just not show up on game day?

This team is as big of a bag of schidt than it was in 2017.

You like to blabber about BETS? OK, tell me which teams you guarantee we have a win against? You said we already have wins in the bag? $2,500 says you can't name the guaranteed wins. THere is your bullschidt Larry. Tell us, which wins are in the bag already? 

I'll tell you that when you take the $1,000 bet  & my $100 the Browns aren't drafting Lamar Jackson that's floating around & you're so damn sure we are, so cut the crap. As far as me being correct- I lost the survivor pool two years ago in the Super Bowl on point differential. How did I do it?  Predicting every team the Browns were playing was going to win. For the record smartazz, I've never been as optimistic as some of the rah rah guys. 

Draft isn't even here yet- of course your crystal ball says the Browns are going to screw it up again. If you want to post more doom and gloom- fine. Just getting rid of turnover machine Kizer should be good for a win or two. You're saying 4 wins? OK, I can see that- September is still a long way off. 

14 hours ago, boo fagley said:

Then Ghoolie should take my bet and as many as he can find.

Or, you and I could bet?

When it comes to the Browns, the only thing I'll bet is that the Browns will not make the playoffs. Watching the playoffs last year, I couldn't help but agree with Mike Polk: "It's like they're playing a different sport than we are." After 20 overall years of Sheet football, I'm not holding my breath that that is suddenly going to change.

And yes, it's a little early for Ghoolie to be making a prediction for next season. But, looking back over the last 8-9 years, there is no denying that his win/loss predictions have been dead on. Not defending Ghoolie---just stating a fact. 

4 minutes ago, Dste Ace said:

When it comes to the Browns, the only thing I'll bet is that the Browns will not make the playoffs. Watching the playoffs last year, I couldn't help but agree with Mike Polk: "It's like they're playing a different sport than we are." After 20 overall years of Sheet football, I'm not holding my breath that that is suddenly going to change.

And yes, it's a little early for Ghoolie to be making a prediction for next season. But, looking back over the last 8-9 years, there is no denying that his win/loss predictions have been dead on. Not defending Ghoolie---just stating a fact. 

The BROWNS making the 2018 playoffs would be the NFL story of the year, decade whatever the ultimate worst ever to first story. Realistically they have little shot UNLESS everything fell exactly right and with some real lucky bounces.

1 hour ago, Dste Ace said:

If you wont bet me with Ghoolies blessing, then you dont have much faith in his latest prediction.

Why?

I doubt he predicted Hoyer getting hurt and that 7 win season, but if you happen to run across that post, Id take a look at it. You dont need to work in the Caesars Palace odds room to predict that rookie NFL QBs will struggle to win straight out the draft 

I like my chances of Cleveland winning 1 game in every 4 game quarter x 4. I think that they can do even better than that.

Listen carefully. I'm not going to bet with you. About anything. I haven't once expressed any desire to bet with you. You can bet--or not--I honestly don't give a sh*t.  If Ghoolie wants to bet with you, he will. And I honestly don't give a sh*t. And I'm certainly not defending or standing up for Ghoolie. He's more than capable of doing that himself.

I'm not challenging your football knowledge prowess or challenging your manhood. I'm simply stating---for the 3rd fukking time---that since I've been on this board Ghoolie's preseason win/loss predictions have been dead on. Let it go.

And unless 2/3 of the other AFC teams planes crash the Browns will most certainly not make the playoffs.

On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 6:49 PM, Dutch Oven said:

Not only is Roethlisberger getting near the end, but this will be Antonio Brown's 9th season. 

Their window for a title is closing. Problem is, their biggest nemesis in the AFC could be on the downswing too. 

The Steelers will draft the QB everyone is overlooking...Mason Rudolph, who has compared himself to Ben.

Even Gipper would hate to see this happen. Right Gip?

Not overly concerned about Brown.  The Steelers seem to have developed a knack for finding talent at the wr position...JuJu, Bryant

3 hours ago, StinkHole said:

Mason Rudolph, who has compared himself to Ben.

Sound basis for picking him... :blink:

4 hours ago, StinkHole said:

The Steelers will draft the QB everyone is overlooking...Mason Rudolph, who has compared himself to Ben.

Even Gipper would hate to see this happen. Right Gip?

Not overly concerned about Brown.  The Steelers seem to have developed a knack for finding talent at the wr position...JuJu, Bryant

Agree about WRs and the Steelers... A Steelers fan I know from the Butler, PA area said he's heard rumors that the Steelers are considering taking Lamar Jackson with their 1st round pick.

Archived