THE BROWNS BOARD

Tim Couch is back!

Zombo

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

I have no memory of what Tim's voice sounds like.

Maybe because......

"I'm super excited about it," Couch said in a Browns release. "I haven't been back in Cleveland since I left there. It's going to be nice to get back up there and be around the organization again.''......

Well welcome home Couch, nice to see that you missed us.    :lol:

1 hour ago, 7moses7 said:

Tim bringing his wife?

Heather Kozar, typical Akron, Ohio girl, PMOY 1999
Birthdate: May 04, 1979
Birthplace: Akron OH USA
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 117 lbs
Measurements: 36DD-24-35
Bio:
When we think of the classic Playboy blonde, we think of the sizzling Heather Kozar. Hailing from Akron, Ohio, Heather was raised Christian, but as a modern woman, she doesn’t consider nude modeling a sin. “My mom tried to instill strict morals and values in me,” she says. “But you know what? Nudity is art. It’s an honor to be chosen out of thousands of women to pose for Playboy.”........

6 minutes ago, mjp28 said:
Heather Kozar, typical Akron, Ohio girl, PMOY 1999
Birthdate: May 04, 1979
Birthplace: Akron OH USA
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 117 lbs
Measurements: 36DD-24-35
Bio:
When we think of the classic Playboy blonde, we think of the sizzling Heather Kozar. Hailing from Akron, Ohio, Heather was raised Christian, but as a modern woman, she doesn’t consider nude modeling a sin. “My mom tried to instill strict morals and values in me,” she says. “But you know what? Nudity is art. It’s an honor to be chosen out of thousands of women to pose for Playboy.”........

What? No photo?  You are falling down on the job.

Of course, Heather may have gone the way as the girl from Shallow Hal after having a few kids:

bfceca7e10dc168e232db6915a78553d--true-l

4 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

What? No photo?  You are falling down on the job.

Of course, Heather may have gone the way as the girl from Shallow Hal after having a few kids:

Oh she has pictures alright! I decided not to post any here......but if you insist.

59963_thumb_324.jpg

Isn't it ironic that the same day this thread was posted... Our particular Tim Couch is back in the Board?

Archived