THE BROWNS BOARD

Twilight Zone (Spring 2018)

tinythinker

Does anyone else think it feels strange to be approaching the draft and not have the possibility of a decent season seem like it's all of overblown hype and wishful thinking?

Not that decent means a 10+ win season or playoffs. It can be modest and still be decent.

Are you buying in yet on an actual rebuilding foundation or are you holding off until you've seen the first few regular season games this fall?

I'm buying the foundation for a HC other than Clueless Hueless. If he just remains a figurehead cheerleader/motivator and not the game day decision maker, we may actually be "decent".

Now if we end up with Josh "Kaiser" Allen, all bets are off.

5 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I'm buying the foundation for a HC other than Clueless Hueless. If he just remains a figurehead cheerleader/motivator and not the game day decision maker, we may actually be "decent".

I don't think they will let Hue screw it up.

But it's weird how the Browns are being covered. Not the usual "Oh sure hey, the Browns have a chance to reboot I guess" or "Yeah right, this is the Browns we're talking about" vibe. It's also not "let the dynasty begin" tone of course, but actual intrigue that the organization is making solid moves with lots of options at their disposal.

Well the BROWNS haven't had a winning season since 2007, the most recent;:

7-9, 3-13, 1-15, 0-16

Hopefully if they get near 7 wins it would be great realistically if they get over 3 it would be nice.

......oh they have an opportunity in this draft to significantly improve the team.

1 minute ago, mjp28 said:

7-9, 3-13, 1-15, 0-16

Looks like an IQ test sequence...

Obviously the next in the sequence is 2-14... then 5-11... then 10-6...

17 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Looks like an IQ test sequence...

Obviously the next in the sequence is 2-14... then 5-11... then 10-6...

Hmmmmm, 7, 3, 1, null followed by what? Odd prime numbers? Thank goodness it's Cleveland sports and not reality. :lol:

.....let's see, 1 win? 2, 4, 6?  What about a 5 win season?

10 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Hmmmmm, 7, 3, 1, null followed by what? Odd prime numbers? Thank goodness it's Cleveland sports and not reality. :lol:

.....let's see, 1 win? 2, 4, 6?  What about a 5 win season?

I'll take this sequence- 7, 11, 13. :)

11 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I'll take this sequence- 7, 11, 13. :)

Want to borrow my brown & orange sunglasses with that? :lol:

Archived