THE BROWNS BOARD

Baker Mayfield Thread

BobPOUND!

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, hoorta said:

He asked if you want to join in. :D

So...then, yes...he was asking to suck my dick.  

My answer will be yes...with conditions:    That he hire and pay for a local female surrogate to do so. I do not want him to have to spend the money to come from Texas to Ohio.   See what a considerate guy I am?

7 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

What now...

I was expecting your entrance! Lol I was just kidding mate ;)

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

This sounds like you are saying no...but I will let my wife give you the BJ.  I won't put her in that position for you.   Just go with the local talent.

Su espanol es muy pobre. No intendes lo que se dijo...   

I'll translate it for you....  Your Spanish is very poor. You don't understand what was said...  

41 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Su espanol es muy pobre. No intendes lo que se dijo...   

I'll translate it for you....  Your Spanish is very poor. You don't understand what was said...  

I don't speak Spanish....but were were talking about Blow jobs, and he did mention "espouse" which I do know to be "wife"....so I just assumed he was trying to assign his duties over to here.  I mean....its on him if he didn't want it to look like he was pimping out his wife.....:lol:

4 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I don't speak Spanish....but were were talking about Blow jobs, and he did mention "espouse" which I do know to be "wife"....so I just assumed he was trying to assign his duties over to here.  I mean....its on him if he didn't want it to look like he was pimping out his wife.....:lol:

Ag's Spanish was "my wife says no".   You need Rosetta Stone in your spare time.  :D  

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

By going to Taco Bell...I learned what “No más” means.

Taco, enchillada, you're learning.  Este burrito es muy caliente.  "this burrito is very hot."  

Now Mr. Trivia Expert- let me tell you a little inside (spanish) joke- that I learned in my HS spanish class.  LOL, you're old enough to remember the original Lone Ranger TV show with Clayton Moore and Jay Silverheels.  Well, "Kimo sabe" is bad Indian spanish for "quien no sabe" (he) who does not know. "Tonto" is silly, or stupid- take your pick.  :D   Would never fly in this day of political correctness.....   

26 minutes ago, hoorta said:

"Tonto" is silly, or stupid- take your pick.  :D   Would never fly in this day of political correctness.....   

My Dad's favorite words for all 5 of his kids and I'm pretty sure it was the first one he learned in language school in Caracas. We all thought it was funny coming from the "Lone Ranger" school of television Spanish as opposed to the "Cisco Kid" school. Now the funny thing is that the most intensive training I had in Spanish was the one year we lived in Caracas. We had a maid/cook with live-in quarters on the property as she came with the house to any new renters. She spoke zero English but very patiently taught us Spanish on a daily interactive basis with plenty of corrections. We also watched TV which had a lot of programs made in the U.S. that we had already seen, but they were dubbed in Spanish. So since we knew already what they were saying from prior viewing, it was easier to learn from the dubbed Spanish.

14 hours ago, hoorta said:

Taco, enchillada, you're learning.  Este burrito es muy caliente.  "this burrito is very hot."  

Now Mr. Trivia Expert- let me tell you a little inside (spanish) joke- that I learned in my HS spanish class.  LOL, you're old enough to remember the original Lone Ranger TV show with Clayton Moore and Jay Silverheels.  Well, "Kimo sabe" is bad Indian spanish for "quien no sabe" (he) who does not know. "Tonto" is silly, or stupid- take your pick.  :D   Would never fly in this day of political correctness.....   

I'm certainly no expert...hell, I thought Taco Bell was a Mexican phone company! :)

18 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And now you are trying to pimp out anyone from a certain ethic background? I will be in Texas in Mid-ish Feb.  I would not advocate that you try to smuggle your Mexican whores across the border.

15 hours ago, hoorta said:

So...you are saying that Kemo Sabe is basically calling someone "Dumbass" and calling someone Tonto is calling someone a "Dork"?

Then how do you explain this:

https://www.nps.gov/tont/index.htm

44 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

So...you are saying that Kemo Sabe is basically calling someone "Dumbass" and calling someone Tonto is calling someone a "Dork"?

Then how do you explain this:

https://www.nps.gov/tont/index.htm

Obviously some idiot with a degree from Trump University came up with the name. 🤩

http://www.spanishdict.com/translate/Tonto

9 hours ago, The Gipper said:

So...when John Dorsey called  Baker  "Kemosabe".....he really was making a disparaging comment about him?

Maybe John doesn't know much if any Spanish. Or you've got a lot to learn about the pro game kid. :) As a kid, I took that as a way you'd talk among friends, when all along it was an inside joke with the Ranger and his faithful Indian sidekick calling each other dumbasses.

I may have to pull up a few episodes for a trip down memory lane. My great grandmother used to love watching stuff like that, though she knew maybe 10 words of english.

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

Maybe John doesn't know much if any Spanish. Or you've got a lot to learn about the pro game kid. :) As a kid, I took that as a way you'd talk among friends, when all along it was an inside joke with the Ranger and his faithful Indian sidekick calling each other dumbasses.

I may have to pull up a few episodes for a trip down memory lane. My great grandmother used to love watching stuff like that, though she knew maybe 10 words of english.

Whatever you say.....kemosabe  :lol:

You guys been watching the litany of Mayfield highlight videos on YouTube? I don't think I get tired of watching them, haha. Baker kind of got screwed in that Tampa Bay game. I forgot we were down 14 in the freaking 4th quarter, and Baker shook off a rather poor performance to lead us into OT, where we'd lose for a variety of reasons (Peppers fumble, Bucs' 59 effing yard FG). And don't forget that 40 yard run he had, lol. That was terrific. 

I can watch that football fly out of his hand all day, and I'm always amazed at how accurate his passes are and how receivers generally don't have to make adjustments to catch it. Not always of course, but going from Kizer to Baker is like listening to a game on radio, then watching the game on HD flat-screen. Something else that was truly amazing was how our receivers got better at catching the ball. I think we still ranked towards the bottom in drop rate, but our drops definitely got better in the 2nd half of the year. The one that haunts me is the ball bounced off Landry's helmet for a possible 95 yard TD. Immediately after the refs took away the TD from Peppers by blowing it dead. 

I was a little shocked to see Bob Wylie released, and part of Baker's success obviously came from the OL. The same can be said for the OL's success, as Baker has exceptional pocket feel and is adept at releasing the ball quickly when need be, but I was still shocked to see Wylie go when his unit obviously performed well. I've said it a few times, but the job Greg Robinson did for us simply cannot be understated. Taking over the job after an illness to Desmond Harrison, recovering from off-season injuries, and essentially trying to fill the void left by a legend Joe Thomas can't be easy. And while Greg wasn't perfect and definitely cost us with his unnecessary penalties, these are all things that can be coached.

Finding LT's ain't easy folks, and don't even look at the free agent class. Go back and watch all the highlights you can of our team if you don't have access to the games, and focus on Robinson. It's amazing to see his progression as the year went on. He's big, he's fast, he's very strong, and now his confidence is starting to show up. He's a free agent, but I'd guess he ain't going anywhere. Oh, and Baker likes him, which isn't the be-all, end-all, but it can't hurt! 

3 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

You guys been watching the litany of Mayfield highlight videos on YouTube? I don't think I get tired of watching them, haha. Baker kind of got screwed in that Tampa Bay game. I forgot we were down 14 in the freaking 4th quarter, and Baker shook off a rather poor performance to lead us into OT, where we'd lose for a variety of reasons (Peppers fumble, Bucs' 59 effing yard FG). And don't forget that 40 yard run he had, lol. That was terrific. 

I can watch that football fly out of his hand all day, and I'm always amazed at how accurate his passes are and how receivers generally don't have to make adjustments to catch it. Not always of course, but going from Kizer to Baker is like listening to a game on radio, then watching the game on HD flat-screen. Something else that was truly amazing was how our receivers got better at catching the ball. I think we still ranked towards the bottom in drop rate, but our drops definitely got better in the 2nd half of the year. The one that haunts me is the ball bounced off Landry's helmet for a possible 95 yard TD. Immediately after the refs took away the TD from Peppers by blowing it dead. 

I was a little shocked to see Bob Wylie released, and part of Baker's success obviously came from the OL. The same can be said for the OL's success, as Baker has exceptional pocket feel and is adept at releasing the ball quickly when need be, but I was still shocked to see Wylie go when his unit obviously performed well. I've said it a few times, but the job Greg Robinson did for us simply cannot be understated. Taking over the job after an illness to Desmond Harrison, recovering from off-season injuries, and essentially trying to fill the void left by a legend Joe Thomas can't be easy. And while Greg wasn't perfect and definitely cost us with his unnecessary penalties, these are all things that can be coached.

Finding LT's ain't easy folks, and don't even look at the free agent class. Go back and watch all the highlights you can of our team if you don't have access to the games, and focus on Robinson. It's amazing to see his progression as the year went on. He's big, he's fast, he's very strong, and now his confidence is starting to show up. He's a free agent, but I'd guess he ain't going anywhere. Oh, and Baker likes him, which isn't the be-all, end-all, but it can't hurt! 

We gotta keep what we have thats good and add more to it...

Archived