THE BROWNS BOARD

Suite Opportunity

WPB Dawg Fan

If a bunch of guys wanted to go see a game or two...this would be a great way to pool resources and have a great time doing it...maybe at one of the tailgate parties...I just wish I was up in Cleveland to take advantage of it:

The Cleveland Browns and Cleveland Indians have formed a business alliance to sell luxury suites to fans without forcing them to make a long-term or financially strapping investment.

They are selling packages that include a suite with 14 tickets and three parking passes to two Indians games and one Browns game. Two separate packages are being promoted. One includes a suite to the Browns-Steelers game Oct. 18 in Cleveland Browns Stadium and the other includes a suite to the home game against the Packers on Oct. 25.

If a bunch of guys wanted to go see a game or two...this would be a great way to pool resources and have a great time doing it...maybe at one of the tailgate parties...I just wish I was up in Cleveland to take advantage of it:

anyone in here interested in pooling you or your company with a group let me know Lee@itboxllc.com . I would be interested possibly.

Archived