THE BROWNS BOARD

There's a simple reason

https://www.theroot.com/for-the-but-but-but-what-about-harvey-weinstein-br-1825620902

And one of those reasons is that Cosby was a relatively conservative black man who needs to be destroyed by the Rabid left. But more importantly women drop their pants easily for anyone with a little Fame and then later like to pretend they were forced. There's probably not a guy on this board who is never purchased a drink for a woman that he intended to sleep with. Or a man in some cases I guess...

WSS

No doubt Cosby is a perv, so are most men.  He had buku bucks and was famous.  I'm sure he could have Shmucked anything he wanted.  And some money grubbing **Mask** decided to get him after his 'conservative' nature came to light.  And this stupid butt jury believe it.

Yes, it's the jury's fault that Cosby had to use drugs to get pussy. You guys sound like your hero who also likes to tear apart the justice system when it suits him personally to do so. He has warped you minds.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Yes, it's the jury's fault that Cosby had to use drugs to get pussy. You guys sound like your hero who also likes to tear apart the justice system when it suits him personally to do so. He has warped you minds.

Just one of the things I hate about the jury system is that whoever has the smoothest talking attorney can sway people who have no idea what to believe. I personally believe it was consensual and back in those days somebody offers drugs or alcohol to another person that other person is usually happy to take them. It's part of the culture. Any mail here who says he's never bought drinks for a chick he wanted to sleep with is lying.

Possibly some of you are naive about the drug culture of the 60s and 70s but don't kid yourselves. 

WSS

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I find it amazing that some of these women waited 20 - 30 years before speaking out.

IMO, it takes a little something away from their testimony when they wait that long...just to hear the "me too" moment.

Archived