THE BROWNS BOARD

Post draft W/L predictions

jcam222

16 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I say, the Browns will be in the PLAYOFFS, dammit.

you heard it here first.

Even a blind squirrel will find an acorn eventually if he just keeps "looking". LOL!:D

I think you guys win at least six. The Sun is coming up over Cleveland. If I were a Browns fan, I would be psyched. Your team was competitive in lots of games last season. With the addition of so many quality FA’s and draft picks, I expect a much better record.

Good Luck!

1 hour ago, Bob Wiley said:

I think you guys win at least six. The Sun is coming up over Cleveland. If I were a Browns fan, I would be psyched. Your team was competitive in lots of games last season. With the addition of so many quality FA’s and draft picks, I expect a much better record.

Good Luck!

What are you?  A Cardinals fan?    After all, doesn't Wiley Coyote hang out in Arizona?

14 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Sweet 8lb, 6oz baby Jesus, Kiper just predicted the Browns to go 8-8 this season. 

Did he put the Bills in the SB? :)

He actually proclaimed the Bills to have had the best draft because they picked his QB.

4 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Did he put the Bills in the SB? :)

He actually proclaimed the Bills to have had the best draft because they picked his QB.

I'm convinced he was getting paid off by the Make Josh Allen Great Again committee. 

On 5/1/2018 at 2:24 PM, The Gipper said:

I thought it was Win 60 lose 60...etc. 

Last year's Dodgers only lost 59.

I heard Lasorda say the 40/40 quote years back talking about what every team goes through every year.

19 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Sweet 8lb, 6oz baby Jesus, Kiper just predicted the Browns to go 8-8 this season. 

OK Mel name the 8 games they win.

Archived