THE BROWNS BOARD

NSA triples metadata collection numbers, sucking up over 500 million call records in 2017

jbluhm86

On 5/5/2018 at 10:51 PM, Westside Steve said:

Oh my God!

I especially hope they recorded the one when the Indian chick named Peggy called me and asked about my car warranty.

WSS

Ah, I see you have finally reached that age where all your friends call from India. I bet the Microsoft "technical department" has called you about having "wireuses" in your computer. They will clean them out if you just give up your credit card information.:lol:

And don't you just love hearing all your other friends from India talking on the phones in the background to all your other American friends? Wonerful, wonerful!:D

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

......................... so you're just flapping about all over the place and hoping no one notices.

What!? Are you suggesting that cal is some kind of bird too?

Let's take a pole:

A. Dodo bird

B. Mockingbird

C. Loon

D. All of the above

(God I love this place):lol::lol:

you mad, woodypeckerhead? You ask a stupid question, for which there is no legit answer,

i give you my best guess, and you try to attack it, pick it apart as being inaccurate.

Serioiusly? LOL ?

You are a woodpecker because all you do is peck. You attack/peck. That's all you do.

So, you pretend to be about the answer, again -

do your own woodpecker research - for the first time, and YOU come up with an

estimate of how many gun owners there are in the US.

Go ahead, cowardly woodypeckerhead. We'll all just watch you try.

Put up or go molt and crap in your feathers.

We dare you. Come up with your OWN "accurate estimate"

and don't land on any electrical wires on those telephone poles, you'll be shocked by what you'll learn.

Archived