THE BROWNS BOARD

He's gone Hogg wild!

13 hours ago, StinkHole said:

Stuart

Um no Woodley you moron. Starbucks policy was always "buy something or get the fuuck out"...a policy in which the manager acted upon.

Starbucks has announced it would no longer require purchases for people to use the bathroom or sit in their cafes.

Just wait til it gets very hot in the summer, and very cold in winter. The homeless will find an empty starbucks cup and sit in their

cafe all day long.

BTW, woodpecker, you dwelled at a college for 4 yrs maybe, ...but you have never lived, per all your posts so far.

3 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Just wait til it gets very hot in the summer, and very cold in winter. The homeless will find an empty starbucks cup and sit in their

cafe all day long.

BTW, woodpecker, you dwelled at a college for 4 yrs maybe, ...but you have never lived, per all your posts so far.

Sigh

"You don't have very right wing views across the board? Clearly you've never LIVED like I have!"

Man your bias and lack of self awareness never ceases to amaze. 

Response

"That's not it all you stupid, idiot woodpeckerhead. You just have

no opinions of your own! You just hate on the good posters here. You stupid, childish idiot. All you do is attack my posts,

for no other reason than to disagree with me! And you can't help it with

the mean, childish personal insults. You dumb stupid woodpeckerhead!

Big serious trouble!"

And then I'll just shake my head, wonder what can make a person that oblivious, and go about my day. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

After you LITERALLY just made a post full of assumptions....

I'm done man. Not worth my time any more. The point is very clear. If you or others on here refuse to acknowledge it, there's nothing else I can do. 

Go take the last word

OK

Ur a idiot.

WSS

9 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

OK

Ur a idiot.

WSS

He hasn't lived life, doesn't know much of anything about anything, but he's "done".

LOL LOL LOL LOL.

"der"

Archived