THE BROWNS BOARD

100 days to the start of NFL

Kvoethe

Dunno bout you guys but I am excited to see what our OC can do with our guys.  I still think we would have won 5 games last year with a decent OC.

Im gettin into it.  

8 hours ago, Kvoethe said:

Dunno bout you guys but I am excited to see what our OC can do with our guys.  I still think we would have won 5 games last year with a decent OC.

Im gettin into it.  

Decent QB play will help too... Having a vet QB could work relative wonders, even though Taylor is somewhat limited in the passing game, he's not a guy who loses you games.  

Haley calling plays > Hugh calling his own plays

Taylor >>> Clueless mistake prone rookie

Landry & Gordon >>> Britt & Coleman

Garret & Ogbah both healthy >>> Not healthy

Real defensive backfield >>> scrapped together DBs

Hyde and Chubb > Crow

Just the quarterbacking and improved defense should get us to 6 wins alone ... anything after that is gravy.

Zombo

Maybe I am just numb to having hope over of the years of disappointment, I am not getting my hopes up this year.   Six wins is like a superbowl.  Expecting the worst and see what happens.

No doubt we will shock some people.  We have weapons on both sides of the ball. 

Can't wait for the opener.  Not only are we going to win, I think we are going to roll them.

On 5/30/2018 at 9:46 AM, LBC mike said:

Maybe I am just numb to having hope over of the years of disappointment, I am not getting my hopes up this year.   Six wins is like a superbowl.  Expecting the worst and see what happens.

After being a diehard BROWNS fan for nearly 60 years it did kind of hit me about half way through the 2016 season when game after game was just slipping through the teams hands.

2017 became a joke, the local blacked out BROWNS games for the steelrz games actually were easier to take......and that used to really pizz me off.

2018 will be better.

On 5/30/2018 at 10:37 AM, ballpeen said:

Can't wait for the opener.  Not only are we going to win, I think we are going to roll them.

...and you don't think you need to wait to see how our #1's do against a preseason opponent's #1's first?   Remember, our offensive tackles are now question marks as to how they will perform  (whoever they are).

Archived