THE BROWNS BOARD

Ghoolie is a Homo, this we know.

Ghoolie

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

My birthday is also January 7! Bro 

Well hell.. That's cool!... And even more amazing that Nicolas Cage also shares the same birth date,, Followed by Elvis on the 8th,, Zep Guitarist Jimmy Page on the 9th.. And former UFO and Scorpions guitarist Michael Schenker on the 10th.. Id say us Caps keep pretty good company..

4 minutes ago, nickers said:

Well hell.. That's cool!... And even more amazing that Nicolas Cage also shares the same birth date,, Followed by Elvis on the 8th,, Zep Guitarist Jimmy Page on the 9th.. And former UFO and Scorpions guitarist Michael Schenker on the 10th.. Id say us Caps keep pretty good company..

Also Millard Fillmore January 7 and Katie Couric. 

3 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Also Millard Fillmore January 7 and Katie Couric. 

I had forgotten about Katie Couric' .. Millard Fillmore I'm not familiar with...

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Jesus Christ are you serious. Millard Fillmore was only like president of the United States. What kind of a freaking education did you have

Hey.. School wasn't My thing.. I found it boring for the most part.. I found more interest in what Carl Sagan had to say.. Teachers are boring..... I learned more from books and experience.. School is a crock.. its all geared to marketing and selling things... A hard days work never bothered me any...

Archived