THE BROWNS BOARD

A little more James Comey news

they have obstructed justice under the untrue claim of "national security"

egad, like some Jason Bourne movie or something.

Obamao put all these political weapons in place for the left's safekeeping.

And comey, etc etc.... would get to keep their positions forever, if they could just keep

the corrupt dems in office.

This is one of the biggest corruption scandals in my lifetime yet I don't think many (if any) of the guilty will be held accountable. If the FBI conducted a sham investigation of Hillary Clinton (which they did) then why not right the wrong and re-open her investigation to make sure all is done properly? I don't hear anyone talking about that. Clinton will skate when she was dead to rights guilty of multiple crimes.

I wonder if the prominent ones are fearful -

people die in the deep state corruption.

The obamao mafia.

"you can join, but you can never leave...alive"

http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2016/08/10/the-list-of-clinton-associates-whove-died-mysteriously-check-it-out/

LOL! Funny how the IG is finding that if anything Comey should have kept his mouth shut on ALL ongoing investigations instead of only on Trump's. Hillary's were the only ones he publicly stated he was investigating, then cleared and then reopened just days before the election. Donald even tried to claim he fired Comey for doing that to Hillary,. Just broke his heart that a Republican Director could be so dastardly to his opponent at such a crucial time. But then he let the real reason for the firing slip out to Lester Holt, the Russia investigation.

Archived