THE BROWNS BOARD

Dirty fake news by "journalist" makes for former Trump-framing reporter

calfoxwc

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/woodpeckers-fill-a-microwave-antenna-with-300-pounds-of-acorns/85175170/

There is no issue about liberals not suffering consequences. Especially when they cross the line of civility.

woodypeckerhead pecks again. Go "bland" yourself. You can't dispute his facts, and it isn't easy to

legitimately diss his conclusions.

Didn't watch it, did ya...

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

woodypeckerhead pecks again. Go "bland" yourself. You can't dispute his facts, and it isn't easy to

legitimately diss his conclusions.

Didn't watch it, did ya...

Hahaha, wait...

Michael Moore is some crazy, biased, liberal film maker

But his literal conservative counterpart is a great film maker shining light on the truth and I'm "unable to dispute his facts". The guy that made Obama's America and Hilary's America. The guy that promotes conspiracy theories. The guy that insulted the Parkland shooting students on twitter and was almost universally condemned for it....

Of course you don't see the similarities. Why did I even think you would? 

D'Souza is a professional troll. He's taken that highly partisan, echo chamber, "say what I want to hear" media strategy that is so prevalent today and just turned up the production value on it. He's just the flip side of the coin to Moore. He's found that manipulating people like you is easy money. 

find one fault in his documentaries. go for it.

his opinions are based on real facts.

Michael mooer is a dishonest, leftwing frontrunning hack.

yes, you didn't watch it.

You never do, you just smart off, out of belligerent denial

of reality.

Saying that Dinesh is the same as moo-er, is like

saying a rotten apple is an orange.

Just ignorant.

12 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Hahaha, wait...

Michael Moore is some crazy, biased, liberal film maker

But his literal conservative counterpart is a great film maker shining light on the truth and I'm "unable to dispute his facts". The guy that made Obama's America and Hilary's America. The guy that promotes conspiracy theories. The guy that insulted the Parkland shooting students on twitter and was almost universally condemned for it....

Of course you don't see the similarities. Why did I even think you would? 

D'Souza is a professional troll. He's taken that highly partisan, echo chamber, "say what I want to hear" media strategy that is so prevalent today and just turned up the production value on it. He's just the flip side of the coin to Moore. He's found that manipulating people like you is easy money. 

You didn't answer the question on whether or not you watched it?

39 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

You didn't answer the question on whether or not you watched it?

Just clips of it.

But if you're going to try and say that, because I haven't watched Obama's America all of the way through, then I can't prove it's just conservative propaganda, I'll have a good laugh. 

Anyone with half of a brain knows what both of these film makers are doing. 

Archived