THE BROWNS BOARD

bakery refuses to serve joe biden...

"He made the decision “because of conviction and principle,” the shop owner told CBS affiliate WDBJ 7 at the time. “I have a difference of opinion of the folks in that campaign, that’s what it was. Also, taking a stance for my faith, my faith in God.”

oh my oh my ooohhhh myyyyy

16 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

"He made the decision “because of conviction and principle,” the shop owner told CBS affiliate WDBJ 7 at the time. “I have a difference of opinion of the folks in that campaign, that’s what it was. Also, taking a stance for my faith, my faith in God.”

oh my oh my ooohhhh myyyyy

Read it dude. He made a decision not to let these mugs take their publicity shots inside his place, fair enough wouldn't you say?

WSS

51 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Read it dude. He made a decision not to let these mugs take their publicity shots inside his place, fair enough wouldn't you say?

WSS

than he would have said the guy can have a fukking cookie but no campaign photo's. i thought as u did and was like thats fair but then reading multiple stiries it became clear that joe was not welcome "period". soooo #istandwithjoe

8 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

i hope the red hen owner is allowed to give a speech at the next DNC

I seriously wouldn't be surprised. Right after the BLM representative.

Kind of funny I heard some of the other RH other franchise owners bumming out because people thought that they were all asholes not just the one in question.

🐔🐔🐔

WSS

Actually the owners don't deny following her to the other restaurant with a couple members of the staff. What they do deny is some spurious story about organizing a picket March or threatening her life which they didn't do. I had not even heard of any picketing or threats but Snopes jumped on it.

WSS

45 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

prob not, and neither did the owner of the red hen contrary to the red rectangle fake news machine. 

You must not follow the news much.

5 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

yeah i dont follow fake news

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/huckabee-sanders-red-hen-protest/

So reading challenge boy yes the owner followed her to the other restaurant for a second confrontation. All she denies is actually organizing the picketing. But yes they followed her for harassment purposes.

Not that I believe that snopes is above reproach but...

WSS

17 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Nobody said, at least nobody here, that the stupid bitch organize the picket but the picket ing did happen and she was there so blow me. She followed her out of the POS restaurant and across the street to the new one.

WSS

Save your breath Steve, the libtards only hear what they want to hear.

15 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Nobody said, at least nobody here, that the stupid bitch organize the picket but the picket ing did happen and she was there so blow me. She followed her out of the POS restaurant and across the street to the new one.

WSS

dont get all triggered tammy on me, i just quoted ur link. if the link says she didnt picket "or protest".....what exactly are we talking about? was the lady having a smoke outside her own restaurant and the constituted harrassement? also, reports are ONE sign was held up outside the other restaurant. oooooooo, thats vicious harrassement.....if its even true which im starting to doubt. 

Archived