THE BROWNS BOARD

With the Mighty Quinn at the Helm, we will make the playoffs

DieHardBrownsFan

i totally agree, this team will be playoff bound this year....thank god the front office got their heads screwed back on and pulled the trigger on this, this team is to good, great line play, awesome wideouts, badass secondary the only part that was lacking was a true field general......kinda gives me an idea for a bq nickname....how about general rocket arm?...any ideas from u guys?

Hey, I'm all for Quinn getting the nod at QB but some of you really need to lay off the sauce. If your expectations of BQ's play are to score 4+ TDs against DEN and run the table to make the playoffs, you're crazy. With these unrealistic expectations some of you will be calling for the return of DA...or maybe some of you more delusional types may want Dorsey. Come on folks...get a grip.

Guest Masters

While I won't make crazy predictions like playoffs (playoffs? your talking about the playoffs?), I will not be surprised to see Winslow and Edwards suddenly revert back to last years form. Also won't be surprised to see Steptoe start to look better, now that Quinn is at the helm.

yeah i agree. I think it's all about the rhythm of the QB and his team. I think DA just didn't know his team's form. Wasn't it Vickers and DA that got into it off the field a few weeks ago and then again him and Edwards (i think it was Edwards) on the field? Obviously there was some underlying issues there between them. Or it could be his team was just few up with his lack of playing skills.

Oh and I'm being hopeful about the playoff... being a Browns fan is heartbreaking, it's been years of let downs... a fan can dream here! haha

Guest Masters
yeah i agree. I think it's all about the rhythm of the QB and his team. I think DA just didn't know his team's form. Wasn't it Vickers and DA that got into it off the field a few weeks ago and then again him and Edwards (i think it was Edwards) on the field? Obviously there was some underlying issues there between them. Or it could be his team was just few up with his lack of playing skills.

Oh and I'm being hopeful about the playoff... being a Browns fan is heartbreaking, it's been years of let downs... a fan can dream here! haha

Not to mention the tension they had last season at the tail end of the year.

I also think Winslow might improve quite a bit. He was calling for Quinn last year. Steptoe has gotten the bulk of his reps with Quinn. all last year on the second team, and all offseason. Right until Cribbs and Stallworth...less (sorry couldn't resist) went down. If Edwards drops the funk and starts coming down with everything, I could see a turn around with a quickness.

Little more Harrison on screens and flats. Jamal for short and goal as well as running out the clock. We will see better clock management as well as a Presence in the huddle and on the field. The D will look better due to not being on the field so damn much. The "dink and dunk" drives really eat up the clock.

I hope.

Or like RAC said "I hope he doesn't fall flat on his face."

Either way I am happy the change is finally here. I was for giving Frye a chance. I saw enough of him. Wanted Derek to start and see how he did but, I am so over watching his erratic throws. He is Charlie Frye all over again and I have seen enough. Here's hoping this pans out how we all think it could.

Quinn will shine in his first NFL regular season start. He will make all Browns fans proud by completing 70 percent of his passes and throwing for 4 or more TD's. Zero INT's. It's great to have an OHIOAN as QB.

DAMN The Kool~aid in C-town must be awfully Good !

Guest Masters
Quinn will shine in his first NFL regular season start. He will make all Browns fans proud by completing 70 percent of his passes and throwing for 4 or more TD's. Zero INT's. It's great to have an OHIOAN as QB.

He was just giving that Lum guy fodder, since that is what he claims everyone who thinks DA blows thinks.

He was just giving that Lum guy fodder, since that is what he claims everyone who thinks DA blows thinks.

ha ha...I see...

What fantasy land this this come from?

Guest Masters

see above icon_e_biggrin.gif

see above icon_e_biggrin.gif

lol I know, I was being facetious.

Guest Ghoolie
Hey, I'm all for Quinn getting the nod at QB but some of you really need to lay off the sauce. If your expectations of BQ's play are to score 4+ TDs against DEN and run the table to make the playoffs, you're crazy. With these unrealistic expectations some of you will be calling for the return of DA...or maybe some of you more delusional types may want Dorsey. Come on folks...get a grip.

The Browns upside is 7 - 9 but I think 5 - 11 or 6 - 10 is much more realistic.

My fear is that if Quinn is not immediately sharp the team will start to become apathetic and lose games they shouldn't/

Guest Masters

The Browns upside is 7 - 9 but I think 5 - 11 or 6 - 10 is much more realistic.

My fear is that if Quinn is not immediately sharp the team will start to become apathetic and lose games they shouldn't/

I anticipate 7-9, baring Quinn getting hurt or something. When the team could just as easily be 5-3 instead of 3-5 right now.

And this team is already apathetic?

• 1 year later...

OMG You guys cannot be serious. Quinn is a waste. He shows no promise. And all you want to do is make excuses for him. How is it Anderson just sucks but Quinn has no receivers? Anderson is a bum and Quinn is a bust. Get over it. Anybody who thinks Quinn is the answer is a moron.

DieHardBrownsFan you need to put the crack pipe down!

I am huge Brady fan and believe in a few years he will be a consistent pro bowl QB.

But the rest of this year and next with a sub par team he has a huge learning curve

Big Steve

In a few years!!!!!! This is his third year and he barley won the starting job over a guy like Anderson!

Archived