THE BROWNS BOARD

How social media favors conservatism

10 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Silly to say the far right is responsible for all of that. The 4 things they listed definitely happen, and far right wingers definitely do it, but they aren't alone. 

Not to mention that it's even sillier to assume we have a far right in the United States of America unless it's relative to some kind of bell curve. I would say the far right is Pinochet.

WSS

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Not to mention that it's even sillier to assume we have a far right in the United States of America unless it's relative to some kind of bell curve. I would say the far right is Pinochet.

WSS

We 100% have a far right. 

Again, if you're already starting right of center, then right looks more moderate and left looks further left. I think a lot of people aren't very calibrated

14 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

We 100% have a far right. 

Again, if you're already starting right of center, then right looks more moderate and left looks further left. I think a lot of people aren't very calibrated

I can't think of a member of Congress or senator I would consider to be far left or far right.

WSS