THE BROWNS BOARD

boom hate crime!!!!

Clevfan4life

5 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Hate crimes are one of the five biggest bulshit laws the Liberals have ever come up with. I think Orwell called it a thoughtcrime.

No doubt this guy is in a hole but that shouldn't be against the law. If it was we'd all be commenting from the prison library computer.

And regardless of whether or not she's a citizen she does have nice tits.

WSS

i agree she did. but he absolutely deserves multiple books thrown at him. this wasnt an alrercation that started over something else and was escalated in part by her.....he deliberately accosted her and got in her face because of her race/ethnicity. and thats why we have those laws, period. he's gonna do a few years for this all because he felt like giving some brown skinned lady whom he didnt understand was an american citizen, the whole MAGA act. 

5 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

i agree she did. but he absolutely deserves multiple books thrown at him. this wasnt an alrercation that started over something else and was escalated in part by her.....he deliberately accosted her and got in her face because of her race/ethnicity. and thats why we have those laws, period. he's gonna do a few years for this all because he felt like giving some brown skinned lady whom he didnt understand was an american citizen, the whole MAGA act. 

And that's one of the biggest causes of racial unrest in this country, the fact that we have written laws that put minorities on pedestals and give them special privileges. Sort of Jim Crow in reverse.

WSS

1 minute ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Hate crimes are cowpoop.  You can't judge someone because they don't like you or your color, or religion.  MAGA.

no ur free to dislike who u please. but if u explicitly use that dislike as a basis for some criminal activity....winner winner chicken dinner. Dont u have a bi racial daughter? u'd shoot this guy if he accosted ur wife or daughter like this guy did, thst "maga' brotherhood would go out the window if u rolled up and found a guy doing this to a family member of urs. but she was puerto rican and not family so its fine, right?

44 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

no ur free to dislike who u please. but if u explicitly use that dislike as a basis for some criminal activity....winner winner chicken dinner. Dont u have a bi racial daughter? u'd shoot this guy if he accosted ur wife or daughter like this guy did, thst "maga' brotherhood would go out the window if u rolled up and found a guy doing this to a family member of urs. but she was puerto rican and not family so its fine, right?

He would probably smack the shitt out of somebody who fuked with his daughter. That's different than putting the guy in prison for being an a hole.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

He would probably smack the shitt out of somebody who fuked with his daughter. That's different than putting the guy in prison for being an a hole.

WSS

so this woman didnt have anyone around her to smack the sht out of this guy, including the cop that stood by like a stool pigeon....so is this wss's theory of if no one was there to observe and react to the incident it didnt happen?

i give zero fuks this guy doesnt like purrto ricans, im not sure how much i like them.....mainly because i havent really met many.

no i think 

1) an example should be made of him, he's an embarrassement to the country

2) to go along with that last part, just get these people off the street that just think its open season to antagonize foreigners and/or dark skin people. they actually only hurt the serious discussion on immigration that we need to have. they hurt the rights argument is what im getting at

Archived