THE BROWNS BOARD

Mayfield signed

Canton Mike

Baker Mayfield has signed per the Browns' official website. He's now OFFICIALLY a rich young man!

I'm curious as to when Ward signs as he is represented by Bosa's Agent, isn't he? 

Mike

1 hour ago, Canton Mike said:

Baker Mayfield has signed per the Browns' official website. He's now OFFICIALLY a rich young man!

I'm curious as to when Ward signs as he is represented by Bosa's Agent, isn't he? 

Mike

I didn't really pay attention to Joey Bosa's contract dispute beyond: "Holy crap, he hasn't signed yet?" but wasn't the consensus that it was the Chargers to blame for the shenanigans surrounding it? 

9 hours ago, Canton Mike said:

betting on himself again? Good choice on family Mayfield, to get it done before Day 1  https://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2018/07/browns_baker_mayfield_signs_hi.html  

that is leadership - can't lead if you aren't there, it's a terrific deal, and he's a TEAM guy.

Man, most all these Browns players are now. That is how you build one.

The NFL's / PA's restructuring to the current rookie contract layout was one of the best things done in a long while. Gone are the days of assumed, automatic 1st round holdouts..... they still happen, but now they are the exception and not the rule.

^ Did you hear that Ward? 

13 hours ago, Canton Mike said:

Mike

Welcome to the 21st century business of football which really started late last century. 

Become rich enough to retire, set up your side deals then start playing football.......if you're still interested in getting your brains beat out doing it. Many just check out rather quickly.

Archived