THE BROWNS BOARD

David Hater Little Piggy flies over the cuckoo's nest

calfoxwc

no evidence - just insane accusations/innuendo for the hate of it. The left is encouraging violence by leftwing radical groups, and that includes little piggy david. You hate, and you can get on lefty TV shows, and lefty media will pay you nice money, so you hate more.

That seems to be how it works. A new career field. Media Hate Organizing Organizer.

plenty of time for everybody to see how you and jblew change subjects, and to read all the crap that followed after the first one.

I was wrong about one thing - the obamao was mentally ill part. Forgot that - but I eventually realized that he was just corrupt - seriously corrupt, and david little piggy is worse. and maybe also mentally ill.

Didn't take you two long to change the subject again, and personally attack again. LOL

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

no evidence - just insane accusations/innuendo for the hate of it. The left is encouraging violence by leftwing radical groups, and that includes little piggy david. You hate, and you can get on lefty TV shows, and lefty media will pay you nice money, so you hate more.

That seems to be how it works. A new career field. Media Hate Organizing Organizer.

1. David Hogg's rhetoric on the upcoming 2018 midterm elections being "potentially..the last free elections in our country" is pretty hyperbolic and stupid.
  2. So was the similar rhetoric directed towards Obama and the whole "martial law" spiel.
  3. David Hogg, like most teenagers his age, has a "know it all" attitude towards subjects and fails to think about the optics of his comments, nor does he probably fully explore the opposition's side to his arguments. That is a failure on his part.
  4. Governmental policy is generally not made on the whims and whinging of individuals still too young to legally buy alcohol, so one shouldn't probably put much stock into them.

46 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Wait wait wait. Did you DELETE the old thread?

Perhaps Cal's account was hacked?

40 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

plenty of time for everybody to see how you and jblew change subjects, and to read all the crap that followed after the first one.

I was wrong about one thing - the obamao was mentally ill part. Forgot that - but I eventually realized that he was just corrupt - seriously corrupt, and david little piggy is worse. and maybe also mentally ill.

Didn't take you two long to change the subject again, and personally attack again. LOL

For someone who tends frequently hijack threads with quotes about "Obamao" or "Higgerdy", or barbs about "woodpecker" and pictures of woodpeckers, etc.,  I find that you whinging about "staying on topic" to be extremely hypocritical and borderline delusional.

And yet, despite you writing/posting more asides and cutaways than a Family Guy episode in threads I created,  I have never once edited or deleted anything that you've posted, while it took only 2 pages of comments pointing out your flawed logic for you to up and delete an entire thread. You're the one who got backed into a logic and linguistic corner of your own making, only to then throw a tantrum and flip over the proverbial game board when you couldn't bullshi.t your way out of it - ironically, a tactic frequently used by those Regressive Leftists you frequently rail on about.

So, in conclusion, I want to thank you for filling up my tumbler with your Leftist tears and melted snowflakes. Can't think of a better way to start my day:

632084603_leftisttears.jpg.e8c0eeab83fb56825e1a8bec9ea683b6.jpg

no, I try to stay on a subject - but it doesn't take long for it to be warped, so it doesn't matter if I join in.

It's stupid to say my woodypeckerhead is a woodpecker responses change the subject - I do it BECAUSE he changed the subject.

There was no flawed logic. I deleted it because it's stupid for the rest of us to post a thread, only to have it warping into weird,

jblue/woodypeckerhead/cleve attacks on the poster of said subject. You won't talk about uranium one, Tex won't talk about uranium one, woodypeckersissyhead is a moron who can't talk about much of any subject on this board intelligently. That is where all the trouble started. It's a liberal thing, and you are a liberal, and that isn't a good thing...mostly because, you don't THINK, for the most part, you FEEL.

For instance, I was challanging woodpecker, and you jumped in, stuck your liberal nose into the thread, and helped your little sissy woodpecker out.

I don't care that I forgot I ever thought obaMao was mentally ill. More like totally corrupt/marxist in a sick way.

10 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:
  • David Hogg's rhetoric on the upcoming 2018 midterm elections being "potentially..the last free elections in our country" is pretty hyperbolic and stupid.
  • So was the similar rhetoric directed towards Obama and the whole "martial law" spiel.
  • David Hogg, like most teenagers his age, has a "know it all" attitude towards subjects and fails to think about the optics of his comments, nor does he probably fully explore the opposition's side to his arguments. That is a failure on his part.
  • Governmental policy is generally not made on the whims and whinging of individuals still too young to legally buy alcohol, so one shouldn't probably put much stock into them. 

Finally, you got on subject.

Ok, we are makin progress.

A. I agree.

B. No, not true. It isn't true because the obaMao and "martial law" spiel, WAS IN RESPONSE TO DEMS CALLING FOR THE SAME.

I posted that already, just recently. AGain:

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/215151-rep-lewis-obama-should-declare-martial-law-in-ferguson

there are a few others I can't find right now.

C. David hogg isn't just a teenager - he is an off the wall extremely angry/hating little twerp monster, that is being

put out into the public msm etc, as msm media goes apecrap over losing the election.

D. Not relevant to the discussion - but hogg is another example of the left going way, way, way past the protest phase, they are in

nazi brownshirt "we'll get in your face and kick your butt for our movement" phase.

So do you gentlemen on the left think that mr. Mr Hogg's warning is a valid one? Should we really be concerned that if the elections in 2020 don't go as he wants it could be the last election ever assuming that President Trump would then become dictator of the United States forever? Or something silly like that?

WSzs

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

So do you gentlemen on the left think that mr. Mr Hogg's warning is a valid one? Should we really be concerned that if the elections in 2020 don't go as he wants it could be the last election ever assuming that President Trump would then become dictator of the United States forever? Or something silly like that?

WSzs

I imagine you're referring to  me there...Of course it's not valid. And J already addressed that on his end. 

But the subject on this thread is Cal's safepace and fragile mindset. 

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I imagine you're referring to  me there...Of course it's not valid. And J already addressed that on his end. 

But the subject on this thread is Cal's safepace and fragile mindset. 

I just looked at the OP it doesn't seem that the subject is Cal's safepace whatever that is. 

Unless that's a typo.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

I just looked at the OP it doesn't seem that the subject is Cal's safepace whatever that is. 

Unless that's a typo.

WSS

No typo. I'm not talking about the surface level subject. I'm talking about the deeper, real subject at play here

wait wait wait, is this a new thread? are we doing this again?

bwwaaaaaaajahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaabwqwqqqqhahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaomgfukmeeunningahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

u weaklings. u intellectually inferior sloblings. who do u fukkers, and im speaking to the nefarious rascal rider club, who the fuk do u people think u are? one guy erases entire threads, one guy runs to board admins when his feelins hurt and such..........and then theres St Typical who's an entire novel of horsesht unto himself........who do u fukkers think u are calling anybody a snowflake?

my 13 yr old little know it all turd of a nephew has more backbone and legit non mincy phaggot cajones than like 4 or 5 of u put togethet.

this is a disgrace. im officially callibg this a disgraceful farce of a forum thst lets people back out of years long rants. theres not a single cnt mother fukker on this board that doesnt remember the weekly assertions from cal in his own threads or otger peoples threads about impending martial law. literal board spam

On 7/25/2018 at 8:11 AM, calfoxwc said:

Ok. David Hater Little PIggy is the SUBJECT OF THE THREAD.

On 7/25/2018 at 8:38 AM, calfoxwc said:

On 7/25/2018 at 9:28 AM, calfoxwc said:

no, I try to stay on a subject - but it doesn't take long for it to be warped, so it doesn't matter if I join in.

It's stupid to say my woodypeckerhead is a woodpecker responses change the subject - I do it BECAUSE he changed the subject.

There was no flawed logic. I deleted it because it's stupid for the rest of us to post a thread, only to have it warping into weird,

jblue/woodypeckerhead/cleve attacks on the poster of said subject. You won't talk about uranium one, Tex won't talk about uranium one, woodypeckersissyhead is a moron who can't talk about much of any subject on this board intelligently. That is where all the trouble started. It's a liberal thing, and you are a liberal, and that isn't a good thing...mostly because, you don't THINK, for the most part, you FEEL.

For instance, I was challanging woodpecker, and you jumped in, stuck your liberal nose into the thread, and helped your little sissy woodpecker out.

I don't care that I forgot I ever thought obaMao was mentally ill. More like totally corrupt/marxist in a sick way.

giphy.gif

haha. wait til you grow up and start your threads, and we screw up your op's all the time.

HAHAHAHA.

"snicker"

hey david little piggy:

CpssW-0WYAAMlxj.jpg:large

12 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

haha. wait til you grow up and start your threads, and we screw up your op's all the time...

You say that like the thought just came to you and that you've never done that in any thread on here ever....?

not intentionally - usually it's you and the woodpecker that already did it. your little friend the woodpecker makes a sport of it.

just screws up threads.

I find it humorous how much they love seeing liberals mad when a conservative is saying things to piss them off. The whole thing we've discussed before where angering the other side is seen a "win". We see the articles, tweets, etc on here.

Now the roles are flipped, and they're taking the role of the angry liberals. 

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I find it humorous how much they love seeing liberals mad when a conservative is saying things to piss them off. The whole thing we've discussed before where angering the other side is seen a "win". We see the articles, tweets, etc on here.

Now the roles are flipped, and they're taking the role of the angry liberals. 

apples and oranges again.

What we said about your alls' corrupt dirty marxist obaMao was true. you all didn't like it.

from the first day, you have gone after Trump because your higgardly crush lost.

and Pres Trump is KEEPING HIS PROMISES and is being VERY SUCCESSFUL AT Making America Great Again.

your dirtbag was ruining our gov, ruining our economy, lost lives in Benghazi, did the dirty deed Uranium One, did the dirty

secret scandal giveaway farce to iran, drew red lines in syria and was a coward when they were crossed, caused a lot of jobs to be lost,

put dirty corrupt asswholes all over our gov, made gov a hell of a lot bigger, put reguations everywhere that hurt business,

opened our borders to terrorists/gangs/criminally insane and violent illegals, incited racial and class divisions at every chance,

ridiculed us overseas, sold a cache of weapons to drug cartels to frame American gun owners for mexican violence,

harrassed conservative groups with the irs, and used his fbi and intel services, and his INJustice dept as political weapons to try to shoot down Pres Trump from winning...

and you all hate Trump because he won and our GDP is climbing, stocks rose bigtime, unemployment has plunged, companies are coming back, he's working to redo trade deals, etc etcetc.

super libs like TexAg just have everything backwards.

I never have been triggered. You wish you had the ability, but you are too ignorant , and all you can do is start bitchy arguments with people.

this is all you can do, woodypeckerhead:

giphy.gif

Archived