THE BROWNS BOARD

9th circuit court of appeals upholds Constitution ! concerning public open carry of a gun

calfoxwc

42 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I get what Woody is saying. If we are sticking with the spirit of the 2nd Am, I should be able to own an Apache helicopter with a fully functioning 30mm cannon. I think everyone can agree that having that kinda thing floating around the public is a bad idea. So we make concessions already. Likewise with the first Am.

That's completely true. That's why it was written in the first place. And that's why we have absolutely no protections under the Bill of Rights at all. We have freedom of speech until it pisses off the Liberals we have freedom of religion until somebody decides to practice his or hers the king can't house his soldiers and your property and less they evoke eminent domain...

WSS

true. but I don't see that as "infringing". besides, I don't know about everybody else, but I couldn't afford

an apache helicopter anyways.

but now, if I was allowed to own an RPG, I could get rid of some groundhogs faster...

obviously the apache helicopter thing is hyoerbole, but lets be real....how many rappers, athletes, wgatever...are out there that prob easily afford maybe a slightly scaled down version? but lets make this debate real....take a full auto 7.62 lmg like the m-60 and its modern variants.....those are usually $20k plus firearms. Still absolutely affordable even for some drug dealers. But those are military spec firearms, the gun industry would bring those prices mainstream if they were allowed to sell em. Simple capitalism. The guns may not have the barrel life of the military versions but who cares? Full auto 7.62 with 100rnd drums for erryone right

the problem is, what we have now, per our 2nd Amendment, is the way it should be.

the woodpecker wants it changed/repealed/screwed with because amendments are possible.

He was talking about taking away a right - because he doesn't like that right.

not going to happen. the point was, you can't get rid of the 2nd Amendment just because a bunch of

birdbrains want that political victory because their side doesn't like guns.

I actually didn't say any of those things.

I asked you a handful of simple questions that you refused to answer. Instead you opted to rant, post memes, and put words in my mouth.

And you completely avoided responding to Clev's post. 

17 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

true. but I don't see that as "infringing". besides, I don't know about everybody else, but I couldn't afford

an apache helicopter anyways.

but now, if I was allowed to own an RPG, I could get rid of some groundhogs faster...

Or a prairie dog "town".😍

Ever fire one of those RPGs? Real attention getters on the receiving end too for sure. Got mine one night I can tell ya.

On 7/27/2018 at 1:21 PM, MLD Woody said:

I actually didn't say any of those things.

I asked you a handful of simple questions that you refused to answer. Instead you opted to rant, post memes, and put words in my mouth.

And you completely avoided responding to Clev's post. 

what cleve's post>?  I have him on ignore, asswhole. and your questions are STUPID and don't have an answer that you would accept, then you fake a "gotcha" somehow, and then you bitch, and bitch and bitch some more.

No wonder Steve decided you are a prick.

that makes you a woodypeckerhead.

Ah, yes, a very liberal snowflake response. Just ignore the questions you don't like. We're not allowed to makw you think about something that may offend you.

The only look worse than repeatedly ignoring questions and insulting the other person is deleting a thread you get called out in. Good thing you didn't do.... Oh wait

and yet, you still don't get the message. What DO I have to do to get through to you?

Post a picture of a gay naked male penquin to stun you into a second of looking at a

birdbrain that is smarter that you?pink-penguin-cliparts-12.jpg

First dicks now something you described as "naked gay male". I get it now, you're one of those self hating gays that becomes a hardcore conservative. It's ok man. Be who you were born to be. 

First Yu-Gi-Oh now Club Penguin? Stop this madness

Archived