THE BROWNS BOARD

So Trump thinks the russians will meddle in the midterms on behalf of dems....

Clevfan4life

32 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Meddle in the elections?

Is that the same thing as exposing how corrupt the DNC is?

and sitting on said information till they could use it to thrir advantage. I dont fault them for it either we've done every bit as much and more to other countries. But facts are facts, they sat on what they hacked andcreleased it yo benefit the candidate that they wanted "at that time" for reasons we can only guess at. I have no doubt they will also meddle on behalf of others, now what id like to know now is who are the smarty pants here...

can u answer the op?

53 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

and sitting on said information till they could use it to thrir advantage. I dont fault them for it either we've done every bit as much and more to other countries. But facts are facts, they sat on what they hacked andcreleased it yo benefit the candidate that they wanted "at that time" for reasons we can only guess at. I have no doubt they will also meddle on behalf of others, now what id like to know now is who are the smarty pants here...

can u answer the op?

The Russkies have been meddling in U.S. elections since 2014, so it’s kinda “old hat”.

One would think Barry would’ve done something about it, since he was the the Prez.

Archived