THE BROWNS BOARD

Bitonio moved to LT

jcam222

10 hours ago, The Gipper said:

I still think that this could weaken two positions 

Are we under estimating Joel's ability & expectations at LT? But as most, like myself, till viewing Corbetts tape. were all under estimating Austin Corbett's ability.Sure it's a 2 piece move.Let's start with Joel..He's replacing S. Coleman not JT..Nobody replaces JT, but Joel's by far is are best can a date to date to replace JT not S.Coleman per coaches. No NFL team has Joel gametape at LT..Advanage Joel, in my book. Can Joel finish in the top 15-20 in LT's? That's not out of line. Can we get to 10 good LT's in this league? Sure maybe 10, but if Joel ranks between the 11th to 15th of LT's. I'd call that a winning decision at the position for now.On to Corbett. Dorsey has got to be right with the weight of his move of #33 pick Austin Corbett over Will Hernandez. That's the big weight in this move, sliding Joel over. Than the weight moves to the coaches that put him ahead of Durango and others. Here's a guy I like to listen to that adds some life to the Senior bowl workouts. Named Voch Lombardi. You can start at 13:11 to watch the guy the Saints traded a bunch on that Corbett wrecks..Than at Center at 16:26 against P.Ford from Texas..Most will want to get more just listening to this guys jive breakdowns, but just take a look at this #73 in white with the dark blue helmet thru out this tape.. https://youtu.be/J2BtBhEg3Eg        

Archived