THE BROWNS BOARD

Lee stranahan (breitbart) on Qanon

Clevfan4life

Lee Stranahan, a former Breitbart reporter who now hosts a radio show at Russian-owned Sputnik, said he has struggled to convince QAnon believers that their theory is fake.

“It’s not just dumb, it’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen,” Stranahan told The Daily Beast. “It’s unprecedentedly dumb in the history of American politics.”

a good pt is made in the article, at wut point does this stuff start to get too crazy and hurt trump/republicans VERY BADLY?

Which brings me to an interesting theory, is Q really just the clinton foundation (or whatever liberal deep state group) trolling up the conspiracy obsessed right? by throwing in some juicy chunks that may havevtruth to them, are they going way over the top in order to obfuscate whatvthey're really doing? getting conservatives linked to this conspiracy sht could legitimately kill the party if theres nothing tangible here

On 8/7/2018 at 4:12 PM, Clevfan4life said:

a good pt is made in the article, at wut point does this stuff start to get too crazy and hurt trump/republicans VERY BADLY?

Which brings me to an interesting theory, is Q really just the clinton foundation (or whatever liberal deep state group) trolling up the conspiracy obsessed right? by throwing in some juicy chunks that may havevtruth to them, are they going way over the top in order to obfuscate whatvthey're really doing? getting conservatives linked to this conspiracy sht could legitimately kill the party if theres nothing tangible here

Somebody predicts the death of one of the two political parties every 2 or 3 years.

WSS

yeah this Q stuff tho, as evidenced by jafb's thread (dont take my word for it j's put it all out there), is way beyond any sht we've ever seen in american society and certainly politics. Right now its at the fringes, if the left can drape this sht over the republicans and it all proves to be a load of hot sht......yeah its gonna hurt the republicans. How much is debateable, but i dont think the vast majority of people know about this Q stuff and what it entails.

if its proven to be bs it WILL hurt republicans, if even some of it is true......weeelll, that will not end well either. Really not end well

7 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I remember when Shep called obama a 'rock star' and mz the pussy the pussy the pussy said it was the 'end of the republican party forever',LMAO.

yes, I do. Shep was always terrified of "the man", the rich people, and yet he loved john kerry. mz the pussy used to ridicule our American soldiers .... I think that is one of the things that led to "the p****" added to his monicer automatically.

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

yes, I do. Shep was always terrified of "the man", the rich people, and yet he loved john kerry. mz the pussy the pussy used to ridicule our American soldiers .... I think that is one of the things that led to "the p****" added to his monicer automatically.

I thought only bone spurs could qualify you as "the p***y".🤴

Could Q be a LARP ?

Sure, but if it is, it's the biggest, most intricate and longest lasting LARP in History.

If it's fake and it's actually opposition based, seems rather odd to point people to all your crimes and the many previously unknown links to your Criminal Network.

Why shine a light on crimes that in all likelihood would have gone unnoticed ?

Q has united researchers to investigate things that no one was even looking into.

Would these items have been uncovered independently ?

Possibly, but being a lone voice it could easily be brushed off as "fringe" news.

By having a unified group and more eyes on it, it is much more difficult to marginalize, though it is still happening.

If nothing else, Q has at least accomplished this much, real or fake.

Then there are the proofs - over 100 of them so far.

The ones with POTUS confirmations are pretty hard for me to deny.

I still have issues with some of it, the decoding stuff is a bit too much for me just in the time and energy it would take if nothing else.

There are currently well over 1800 Q drops, I tend to use ones with external supporting info, though there are exceptions.

I'm coming at this (my thread) from multiple angles, the basis of which is from well before Q even showed up.

Q info is just a small part of what I use in my thread, it just meshes well with everything else.

Then we have this :

There are serious things going on.

Has the last year and a half been "normal", or have we adapted already ?

I can't say Q is 100% real, the evidence is pretty good for it though.

We have less than three months until Mid Terms.

For the most part, the Players are now locked in (most Primaries over).

I wasn't going to post this as it could be another Head fake, but based on some odd things I've started seeing here it is.

Last night this came in :

image.png.4c2a091c71b51d1a146aad9caf7e2053.png

If true, expect the flow of info/action to build from now up to the Election.

Time will tell.

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Interesting that they have Kate M. as their Headline picture for this - she turned out to be a shady character, regardless of her nailing the other guy.

And of course they threw in the Flat Earth loons   .   .   .  

3 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

I legitimately think people will commit suicide if Q turns out to be a giant troll larp. 

If it weren't for the Trump confirmations and all the evidence turned up from following the leads provided, I'd say there was a chance it could be.

There are so many proofs and links at this point, the odds are pretty slim it's fake - not impossible, but slim.

As things currently are, if Trump comes out and says it's fake, this could be viewed as distancing himself for plausible deniability.

If he comes out and confirms it, the Floodgates literally open up.

It's really become a self sustaining legend.

As long as the drops lead to valid/pertinent connections, even if it's a LARP it's going to continue - the Anons are only interested in bringing out the truth.

Now we just need for the arrests to start.

Archived