THE BROWNS BOARD

obaMao/doofacrat hero fake "father" illegal - child rapist

calfoxwc

jblew it again. Dennis Hasket isn't an illegal..

asswhole.

You can't keep up, can you?

The SUBJECT, jblew, is letting illegals from mexico in, with mexico happily sending their societal dregs

to US to put up with their crime, pay welfare for them forever, etc etc etc.

The lack of vetting illegals.

Obamao let it run rampant.

It's about ILLEGALS.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

jblew it again. Dennis Hasket isn't an illegal..

asswhole.

You can't keep up, can you?

The SUBJECT, jblew, is letting illegals from mexico in, with mexico happily sending their societal dregs

to US to put up with their crime, pay welfare for them forever, etc etc etc.

The lack of vetting illegals.

Obamao let it run rampant.

It's about ILLEGALS.

The title of your thread is "obaMao/doofacrat hero fake "father" illegal - child rapist"...there's like 5 different things in there I could choose from. You even mentioned Obama in your retort about how the subject is about illegals. Make a coherent thread and then perhaps I'd "stay on topic".

obaMao IS responsible for the policies/flood of ILLEGALS. UNVETTED ILLEGALS. You pick one of five words in the subject?

Sorry to have to edumacate you agin, but the subject is comprised of ALL FIVE WORDS. If you can't discuss the actual subject,

then be vewy, vewy quiet - I'm hunting for intelligent, thoughtful, real responses...from a couple of liberals.

The hunt for responses from sources with no ability to respond accurately isn't going well.

Who woulda thunk it?

Here -

qual·i·fi·er
ˈkwäləˌfī(ə)r/
noun
noun: qualifier; plural noun: qualifiers
  1. 1.
    a person or team that qualifies for a competition or its final rounds.
    "he is now 14 and trying to become the youngest qualifier for a PGA Tour event"
    • a match or contest to decide which individuals or teams qualify for a competition or its final rounds.
  2. 2.
    Grammar
    a word or phrase, especially an adjective, used to attribute a quality to another word, especially a noun.

Thereby, jblewafly, you emotionally knee jerk and avoid the actual subject - you pick one word out of several, and go off on a tangent. The other four words are generally speaking, QUALIFIERS.
    That tendency to not listen, distort what you read, selectively attack, and you admit you do just that.
       but do you learn from your admission? nopie. Because you are locked in emotionally to reject
    actual truth - it conflicts with your emotional kneeds. LOL. Get it? Emotional knee jerkie - because you have emotional kneeds?
      I kinda like that.....

Archived