THE BROWNS BOARD

"It was not my intent to deceive or mislead anyone."

Clevfan4life

6 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/florida-state-house-candidate-admits-she-faked-college-diploma/ar-BBLTiNx?ocid=spartandhp

sure it wasn't. Lying just doesn't matter anymore. I guess it's ok with jesus to lie through your teeth afterall. 

In the original story her campaign spokespersons said the reports of her having a fake degree were "fake news". 

I guess after the university said the did not even have a B.S. in Marketing she changed the campaign tune.

The original story made me laugh because the vast majority of marketing degrees are BBA's. My first degree was a BBA in Management though I think it should have been just a pure BS degree like hers. LOL!🤩

Unlike 🤴 she at least has owned up to it now.

"What I did was wrong and set a bad example for someone seeking public service. I am staying in the race and intend to win and lead by example from now on.” 

52 minutes ago, LBC mike said:

What do you expect from a blonde in Florida.  Just a notch below  of a California blonde in the smarts department.

Wait a minute here. DT 🤴surrounds himself with blondes........................................................oh yeah..............................................never mind.🙄

9 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

remembr when people swore a certain someone faked a certain document? but never proved it.........yeahhhh

But claimed he had private investigators who found it, yet miracle of miracles, the dog ate the evidence. He hasn't changed since 1st grade.🤴

11 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

remembr when people swore a certain someone faked a certain document? but never proved it.........yeahhhh

Never proved it was an original right? I mean they admitted that. Point?

This chick should have said she was an American Indian or a negro that way if they attacked her they would be called racist.

WSS

Archived