THE BROWNS BOARD

The left's censorship and hatred of conservative voices in America

calfoxwc

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

No it really isn't. Neither is hypocrisy. But just for the record seditious speech by the colonists was exactly the reason the first amendment was written.

WSS

since you've never been gainfully employed by a private entity i guess i understand why u dont understand the limits of the 1st amendment. 

the hypocricy here is urs. U are outraged and demand the nfl fire black players for silently kneeling during a song. But alex jones has demobstrably and verifiably continuously incited violence, hatred and harrassement. Remember maxine waters and how tightly ur pantyhose got sucked into ur vagina when she said harass people while they eat? hell ill freely admit that cnt crossed the line......but if alex jones can keep telling people to go harass parents of dead children and make them move 7 times and hire private security......then Shmuck it maxine waters can carry on. I hope people throw sht at the people eating......make dinner a combat sport again.

30 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

since you've never been gainfully employed by a private entity i guess i understand why u dont understand the limits of the 1st amendment. 

the hypocricy here is urs. U are outraged and demand the nfl fire black players for silently kneeling during a song. But alex jones has demobstrably and verifiably continuously incited violence, hatred and harrassement. Remember maxine waters and how tightly ur pantyhose got sucked into ur vagina when she said harass people while they eat? hell ill freely admit that cnt crossed the line......but if alex jones can keep telling people to go harass parents of dead children and make them move 7 times and hire private security......then Shmuck it maxine waters can carry on. I hope people throw sht at the people eating......make dinner a combat sport again.

Actually you're more interested in being an a hole than making a point period in the first place so I am a solo performer and an independent contractor of sorts I answer to the private business that hires me every time I play. They can fire me for any reason they choose. Unlike most jobs which are subject to the National Labor Bureau rules Etc.

Your hero Maxine Waters on the other hand is merely an ignorant cnt who has not been banned or blacklisted or censured in any way. Why? It isn't politically correct. She's a Democrat and a negress. Protected species you know.

WSS

10 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually you're more interested in being an a hole than making a point period in the first place so I am a solo performer and an independent contractor of sorts I answer to the private business that hires me every time I play. They can fire me for any reason they choose. Unlike most jobs which are subject to the National Labor Bureau rules Etc.

Your hero Maxine Waters on the other hand is merely an ignorant cnt who has not been banned or blacklisted or censured in any way. Why? It isn't politically correct. She's a Democrat and a negress. Protected species you know.

WSS

Mad Max is just exercising her black privilege.

to be perfectly ckear, alex jones has been calling for people to knock on the doors of dead kids parents and demand to see birth records etc,etc....maxibe warers called fir people to heckle a ngr while they stuff their fat faces with fries. An odious call cause a human should be able to culticate type diabetes in peace....but its all fair game if alex jones can do what he do

20 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

funny how now its acceptable to talk about regulating private companies like twitter and facebook. 

Except that they're really not private companies.

They are both publicly traded on the NYSE and NASDAQ (ticker symbols TWTR & FB).

6 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

oh dear god

They're publicly traded, which means they have investors a CEO and a board of directors they must answer to.

Let me know if you don't understand.

39 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

They're publicly traded, which means they have investors a CEO and a board of directors they must answer to.

Let me know if you don't understand.

so ur doubling down on the stupid? Thank you for at least clarifying you understand what publically traded means. I have a newsflash for you, that CEO and board of directors..with the approval of investors...are the ones making the decisions that you don't agree with. That's why they're still a "private entity". Yes you can own stock in a private free market enterprise...that does not mean the govt owns and operates it. There are certain laws that the govt imposes that private enterprises cannot transgress. Obviously. The political leanings of a social media firm are not regulated. ANd you know what you are free to do? Not use Facebook, twitter etc, etc. You are free to start your own social media exp. As is Alex Jones. 

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

It wouldn't be the first time there's been a lack of understanding on here regarding freedom of speech.

That actor that said something homophobic is getting fired??? Free speech free speech free speech!

Free Speech isn't really the point and you know it. It's a private business deciding to crack down on speech they don't consider politically correct. The hypocrisy comes in because if it were a group that were not politically correct being exorcised they would likely take legal action and quite possibly win.

WSS

37 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Free Speech isn't really the point and you know it. It's a private business deciding to crack down on speech they don't consider politically correct. The hypocrisy comes in because if it were a group that were not politically correct being exorcised they would likely take legal action and quite possibly win.

WSS

i dont understand how on one week u come in here positively triggered and spasmed over maxine waters yet can be shown like a decade worth of far far worse sht from alex jones and ur like now wait just a second boys!

do u purport to be a decent man or not? cause to the man every center or left guy here was put off by waters. U guys give no fuks tho until someone u like is offended

7 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

i dont understand how on one week u come in here positively triggered and spasmed over maxine waters yet can be shown like a decade worth of far far worse sht from alex jones and ur like now wait just a second boys!

do u purport to be a decent man or not? cause to the man every center or left guy here was put off by waters. U guys give no fuks tho until someone u like is offended

One more time you illiterate POS has Maxine Waters ever been reprimanded censured or otherwise punished? No. I don't listen to Alex Jones I think he's a crackpot. Not only that but he isn't a very bright crackpot like Glenn Beck is. I'm just saying that the hypocrites booted him because he's on the right. They would not boot somebody on the left for equal garbage. 

Plus I'm not asking for your girlfriend Maxine to be arrested or put in jail or banished from the airwaves or what ever. She's actually a perfect spokesperson for her constituents. And you.

WSS

4 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

so ur doubling down on the stupid? Thank you for at least clarifying you understand what publically traded means. I have a newsflash for you, that CEO and board of directors..with the approval of investors...are the ones making the decisions that you don't agree with. That's why they're still a "private entity". Yes you can own stock in a private free market enterprise...that does not mean the govt owns and operates it. There are certain laws that the govt imposes that private enterprises cannot transgress. Obviously. The political leanings of a social media firm are not regulated. ANd you know what you are free to do? Not use Facebook, twitter etc, etc. You are free to start your own social media exp. As is Alex Jones. 

This has got to be the dumbest sh!t ever posted.

21 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

One more time you illiterate POS has Maxine Waters ever been reprimanded censured or otherwise punished? No. I don't listen to Alex Jones I think he's a crackpot. Not only that but he isn't a very bright crackpot like Glenn Beck is. I'm just saying that the hypocrites booted him because he's on the right. They would not boot somebody on the left for equal garbage. 

Plus I'm not asking for your girlfriend Maxine to be arrested or put in jail or banished from the airwaves or what ever. She's actually a perfect spokesperson for her constituents. And you.

WSS

they booted him because for his body of work u babbling monkey. I posted the video, the "final straw" of u will....where he teeters on the line of calling for armed insurrection. U wont look at the video, i get it, if u did u'd have to acknowledge the false equivalency ur making to maxine waters.

Its been explained to u now countless times. Does someone have to catch u outside and scream it into ur skull with a bullhorn? and u have the unmitigated gall to throw the word illiterate around when you've made a clean living here at the brownsboard misrepresenting one persons position after another. 

heres the final word, we'll revisit this topic in 10 years in which time maxine waters has started her own website and spent every day of those years expounding on her listebers to threaten, harrass, bully and pitentially take up arms against people she doesnt care for. Until she does that take ur false equivalencies and roll up real good n tight cause they're going right up ur a_sshole. enjoy

15 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

they booted him because for his body of work u babbling monkey. I posted the video, the "final straw" of u will....where he teeters on the line of calling for armed insurrection. U wont look at the video, i get it, if u did u'd have to acknowledge the false equivalency ur making to maxine waters.

Its been explained to u now countless times. Does someone have to catch u outside and scream it into ur skull with a bullhorn? and u have the unmitigated gall to throw the word illiterate around when you've made a clean living here at the brownsboard misrepresenting one persons position after another. 

heres the final word, we'll revisit this topic in 10 years in which time maxine waters has started her own website and spent every day of those years expounding on her listebers to threaten, harrass, bully and pitentially take up arms against people she doesnt care for. Until she does that take ur false equivalencies and roll up real good n tight cause they're going right up ur a_sshole. enjoy

She would be 90 then.  That old **MASK** won't make it.

Maybe nut jobs like Jones are catching flak because these batshit crazy stories actually have people stupid enough to believe them and insane enough to take action.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2017/06/22/us/pizzagate-attack-sentence.amp.html

The flat earthers have shown that no matter how completely wrong they are,  they have thousands of others who feel the exact same way.  In their minds, they are 100% correct, and all the scientists are wrong.  All the satellite photos are wrong,  all the globes are wrong... Etc.  

Nuttier than squirrel turds 

5 hours ago, SD_Tom said:

Maybe nut jobs like Jones are catching flak because these batshit crazy stories actually have people stupid enough to believe them and insane enough to take action.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2017/06/22/us/pizzagate-attack-sentence.amp.html

The flat earthers have shown that no matter how completely wrong they are,  they have thousands of others who feel the exact same way.  In their minds, they are 100% correct, and all the scientists are wrong.  All the satellite photos are wrong,  all the globes are wrong... Etc.  

Nuttier than squirrel turds 

And yet Louis Farrakhan is still on the net.

And a reasonable conservative oh, Dennis Prager, is persona non gratis.

WSS

Archived