THE BROWNS BOARD

How many wins does it take to make it tyrods team.

Babernakle

On 8/23/2018 at 1:39 PM, Tour2ma said:

Z... you're on fire man...

As for the OP....

I think we have to start at least 2-2. Baker's coming on and will get a lot of PT in 4th preseason game. Of course 2-2 is good enough to be "in the hunt" for a playoff spot, but some of how we lose the 2 will come into play.

Obviously a better record, being over .500 after 4 games, would lock TT in for a good while.

A lesser record? 0-4 would prompt the change. 1-3? Depends on the "quality" of the loses to some extent, but if our being "flat" played a role, then (not than... ;) ) we go to the bullpen. If HK has taught us nothing else it's that TT is a quiet leader whereas Baker can be a firestarter...

... just like Z.

An 0-4 record may prompt a change in the Head Coach too Tour. 0-6 and Huey is gone. 

Look, you dumb bastards, if you think Black Tarkenton is going to stay healthy for 8 games on this dink-and-dump offense, you are bigger jackoffs than even I think you are.

This is NOT EVER, NOT IN A MILLION PRETEND LIFETIMES that you jackoffs live in, going to be Black Tarkenton's team. Blow-Rod is here to do one thing, and one thing only.....get the snot knocked out of him, maybe win a few games, and then take residency at the House of crippled quarterbacks. 

YOu think this is similar to Rodgers and FAVRE? HOO HOOOO HAAAA HAAAAA LMAO........ PIXXING MY PANTS LAUGHING AT THIS HORSE-SCHIDT. BLO-ROD = FAVRE? LMAO.

Oh hell yeah, Blo Rod is so good Buffalo showed his axx the door and palmed him off on Cleveland. Favre? BLO ROD? HOOO HOOOO HAAAA WHEEEEEEE HEEEE HEEEEE HAAAAAAAA. Yeah, man, he is a real SB wunderkind. EVERYONE was lining up to catch BLO ROD being pinched out of Buffalo's AXX......there was a real feeding frenzy for this gem.

Good grief man, he is here as a sacrifice. To buy time for Mayfield to take over. THAT IS BLO ROD's ONLY PURPOSE. 

SO............................. HOW WILL HUE KEEP HIM HEALTHY?

DINK AND DUMP OFFENSE.  DINK AND DUMP    DINK AND DUMP. That's Hue.

First and foremost, "wins" are what will determine Tyrod's length of stay behind center above all else.  That being said, the other factor will be how many plays Tyrod MISSES.  Just listening to the game breakdown and my own personal observations, Tyrod missed a BUNCH of plays on Thursday.  He missed Njoku on a seam pass where Njoku completely turned his man around and was so open with only a deep safety left to beat.  One missed tackle and it's a LONG TD, at worst it's a 30 yard gain.  Tyrod missed Higgins TWICE on the infamous "4 straight passes from the 1" debacle, and he had a terrible deep floating knuckleball to Landry that wasn't within 20 feet down the sideline.  We know that no QB makes every play, but Tyrod missed virtually every big play available in his limited time.  

If Tyrod is "winning", and has like a 3-4 record through the first 7 games, it's likely we never see Baker until we're mathematically eliminated.  My guess has always been that we'll see Baker during the last 4 games, but if we're somehow still in playoff contention (stop laughing), I don't think we'll see Baker unless there's an injury.  I really don't.  

2 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Look, you dumb bastards, if you think Black Tarkenton is going to stay healthy for 8 games on this dink-and-dump offense, you are bigger jackoffs than even I think you are.

This is NOT EVER, NOT IN A MILLION PRETEND LIFETIMES that you jackoffs live in, going to be Black Tarkenton's team. Blow-Rod is here to do one thing, and one thing only.....get the snot knocked out of him, maybe win a few games, and then take residency at the House of crippled quarterbacks. 

YOu think this is similar to Rodgers and FAVRE? HOO HOOOO HAAAA HAAAAA LMAO........ PIXXING MY PANTS LAUGHING AT THIS HORSE-SCHIDT. BLO-ROD = FAVRE? LMAO.

Oh hell yeah, Blo Rod is so good Buffalo showed his axx the door and palmed him off on Cleveland. Favre? BLO ROD? HOOO HOOOO HAAAA WHEEEEEEE HEEEE HEEEEE HAAAAAAAA. Yeah, man, he is a real SB wunderkind. EVERYONE was lining up to catch BLO ROD being pinched out of Buffalo's AXX......there was a real feeding frenzy for this gem.

Good grief man, he is here as a sacrifice. To buy time for Mayfield to take over. THAT IS BLO ROD's ONLY PURPOSE. 

SO............................. HOW WILL HUE KEEP HIM HEALTHY?

DINK AND DUMP OFFENSE.  DINK AND DUMP    DINK AND DUMP. That's Hue.

32 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I wouldn't call you guys crazy black dudes, but your post IS dead on. From where I sit, reading all the pretend, made-up, fantasy horse-schidt that people like you post here does in fact qualify as borderline insanity. For sure you guys are some of the dumbest bastards ever to walk the Earth.

I wouldn't call you guys crazy black dudes, but your post IS dead on. From where I sit, reading all the pretend, made-up, fantasy horse-schidt that people like you post here does in fact qualify as borderline insanity. For sure you guys are some of the dumbest bastards ever to walk the Earth.

Here is where certain terms come to mind:

Cluelessness

Obtuse

Imperceptive

Stolid

Dense

Thick as a brick

22 hours ago, hoorta said:

An 0-4 record may prompt a change in the Head Coach too Tour. 0-6 and Huey is gone. 

Won't happen. I promise you, from the horse's mouth, Hue is Mrs. Haslam's guy. 0 - 6 does not get Hue fired. It gets WIlliams fired. Just follow the news releases. Williams gave Hue reason to call him out. Williams is Hue's scapegoat.

11 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Won't happen. I promise you, from the horse's mouth, Hue is Mrs. Haslam's guy. 0 - 6 does not get Hue fired. It gets WIlliams fired. Just follow the news releases. Williams gave Hue reason to call him out. Williams is Hue's scapegoat.

Then I wonder why Hue has basically had an OC, a DC and a GM placed on him. If you are doing such a great job then why all the help from the Haslems?

He's on the chopping block. If he stays out of the way and avoids more gameday clock management screwups, he will stay. Do that and they will not start 0-6. Screw that into a HC 0-8 and it's adios IMO.

12 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Phoolie knows Mr. Ed???

Closely indirectly, yes.

13 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Then I wonder why Hue has basically had an OC, a DC and a GM placed on him. If you are doing such a great job then why all the help from the Haslems?

He's on the chopping block. If he stays out of the way and avoids more gameday clock management screwups, he will stay. Do that and they will not start 0-6. Screw that into a HC 0-8 and it's adios IMO.

All for show. To make it look as if Haslam is on top of this team. Hue blows. He should have been fired when I called it out. 1st QTR of his first preseason game.

5 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

All for show. To make it look as if Haslam is on top of this team. Hue blows. He should have been fired when I called it out. 1st QTR of his first preseason game.

Then you guaranteed he would be fired after 1st season, how did that work out genius?

On 8/28/2018 at 10:00 PM, Gunz41 said:

Then you guaranteed he would be fired after 1st season, how did that work out genius?

I NEVER guaranteed he would be fired after ANY time. I SAID I GUARANTEE he will be fired, and he will never have success. I preached that he HSOULD be fired after 1 Quarter of his first preseason game. People like YOU are the ones who said Hue would be successful. 

15 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

I NEVER guaranteed he would be fired after ANY time. I SAID I GUARANTEE he will be fired, and he will never have success. I preached that he HSOULD be fired after 1 Quarter of his first preseason game. People like YOU are the ones who said Hue would be successful. 

Lol no genius, you have never seen me make any kind of statements like that on here. So try again smarty.

And if I really wanted to, and if you haven't or the site hasn't deleted them, you most certainly did say you guaranteed he wouldn't last after 1st year.

I know this whole Ghoolie thing is your shtick where you are always right, and try to explain away things said wrong, but there is actual proof. So be sure to remember the things you say so as to not bring these issues up in the future nostradamus 

Archived