THE BROWNS BOARD

Paying for the sins of the father

OldBrownsFan

A race car's father in the 80's made a racial slur on the radio. It was wrong and he was fired.  His son who is a race car driver and was born 10 years afterwards in the 90's and  had nothing to do it just had his sponsor pull out because of it. The sponsor claims they don't want the bad publicity. They deserve to get lots of lots of bad publicity because this is wrong to punish an innocent person for something they had nothing to do with. 

https://amp.indystar.com/amp/1089166002

1 minute ago, OldBrownsFan said:

A race car's father in the 80's made a racial slur on the radio. It was wrong and he was fired.  His son who is a race car driver and was born 10 years afterwards in the 90's and  had nothing to do it just had his sponsor pull out because of it. The sponsor claims they don't want the bad publicity. They deserve to get lots of lots of bad publicity because this is wrong to punish an innocent person for something they had nothing to do with. 

https://amp.indystar.com/amp/1089166002

Well if they would give me back the old family plantation S of Austin along the Colorado that it took over 400 slaves to run, I'd be more than happy to plead guilty to prejudicial behavior through inherited sin. And to think it's only a few miles down Texas 71 from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport.🤑

2 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Well if they would give me back the old family plantation S of Austin along the Colorado that it took over 400 slaves to run, I'd be more than happy to plead guilty to prejudicial behavior through inherited sin. And to think it's only a few miles down Texas 71 from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport.🤑

My roots go back to 1880's when my great grandfather immigrated here from Ireland. I think the sponsor made a huge mistake if the reason was not wanting bad publicity. Most people have a sense of fairness and know it is wrong to punish an innocent person for something they didn't do (even if it is a family member). I look for this to backfire on the sponsor and hopefully that will change their decision. Punish the guilty not the innocent.

Archived