THE BROWNS BOARD

Hate this state....

LBC mike

More from California the new "Must Stay Gay" bill:

"In a brazen assault on our most fundamental freedoms, California legislators are considering a bill that would make it illegal for anyone to receive professional help to resolve unwanted same-sex attractions or gender confusion. This would apply to people of all ages. People of all religious and moral convictions." 

https://askdrbrown.org/library/california’s-shocking-‘you-must-stay-gay’-bill

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2018 at 3:37 PM, Clevfan4life said:

sigh......i guess its only one block they're allowing that, but still...

When I went to northern California in 2016 to enjoy the unparalleled natural beauty of the Pacific and the redwood forests I stayed in a small liberal town called guernsville about an hour away from San Francisco. There I witnessed the worst drug addled voluntary homelessness I've ever seen. There were literally homeless loitering in every park, under every bridge, in the parking lots on every street corner. Nothing counterpoints the incredible beauty of the place like watching a degenerate take a $hit in the Russian River in front of kids. At some point I told my six year old son to observe them as a life lesson. One popped out from under the bridge we were walking across like a troll, offended, observed that I am a pretty big dude and slunk back under. 

Fu¢k liberal California. 

was in san fran years ago, for a conference. homeless people littered the street. Next day went to the boardwalk, whatever it was called, and homeless were all over, asking for handouts. Just sick.

i actually lived in the bay area, just outside of SF and commuted in, never saw it like described. And i worked downtown in a part where they would congregate. Never once did i see anyone sht in the streets nor saw remnants of said action. I worked right near the bay bridge too and was often driving out of SF at 3 or 4am. Never saw this sht

Archived