THE BROWNS BOARD

Keep the faith mr. Pluto

Westside Steve

I always like to read Mr. Pluto's writings and look for the crux of each weeks article.

1. I'd read it all, not bad!

2. This did hit me as good..... (Pluto) 4. In the three preseason games, the blocking has been iffy. But the Browns also have not had their entire offensive line in place as Zeitler is recovering from injuries. He is expected to be ready for the opener. The Browns gave up four sacks and five quarterback hits against Philadelphia.

5. Before Thursday's game, I was told by an NFL executive (not from the Browns) that the Browns offered Dez Bryant "a pretty good contract."Profootballtalk's Mike Florio reported it was "less than $5 million." My view is $5 million is plenty for a guy who is known for his attitude problems and still out of work with the season only a few weeks away.

6. Bryant hesitating to sign after spending nearly two days in Cleveland is a clear message: He doesn't want to play here. The last thing the Browns need is another Kenny Britt (recently cut by New England) or Dwayne Bowe, veteran receivers who signed here and immediately showed little interest in reviving their careers with the Browns.........

GO BROWNS!

I couldn't give a Donald Duck what Pluto says, he seems to be always acting goofy or taking the mickey out of someone .....Shmuck me these Disney spells always hit me at the wrong time

1 minute ago, darren15 said:

I couldn't give a Donald Duck what Pluto says, he seems to be always acting goofy or taking the mickey out of someone .....Shmuck me these Disney spells always hit me at the wrong time

Oh Pluto the cartoon dog......I just got it now. Not a great name for a journalist. 

Archived