THE BROWNS BOARD

Josh Allen's first start was.. not good. Shocking!

Unsympathetic

4 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Hue Jackson didn't play in one of those games. Your future HOF piece of schidt JT was part of most of them. As were your heroes Coleman and the Zumba Homo.

And remember Larry, according to you and Flugel Fallafal, it is the COORDINATORS who lost all those games, After all, according to your jackoff logic, COORDINATORS are hired to help the owner combat a bad head coach.

Dude, you live in a weird, weird world.

ROTFLMAO!!! Alzheimer's setting in? Apparently you already forgot Hue was his OWN offensive coordinator orchestrating that wonderful 0-16 season. As Flugs and me have pointed out your Zumba instructor was trying to play on one leg last year, and missed several games due to injury. The real Myles showed up last week against the defending Champion Eagles with a couple sacks and a safety. The guy he was playing against comment? He kicked my a-s-s.

Busted hand Coleman only played in eight games last year, and was pretty much a non factor. And as I've said many times, I wanted the Browns to draft Carson Wentz. 

Man, you've hit a new low in posting dumb inaccurate crap.

53 minutes ago, hoorta said:

ROTFLMAO!!! Alzheimer's setting in? Apparently you already forgot Hue was his OWN offensive coordinator orchestrating that wonderful 0-16 season. As Flugs and me have pointed out your Zumba instructor was trying to play on one leg last year, and missed several games due to injury. The real Myles showed up last week against the defending Champion Eagles with a couple sacks and a safety. The guy he was playing against comment? He kicked my a-s-s.

Busted hand Coleman only played in eight games last year, and was pretty much a non factor. And as I've said many times, I wanted the Browns to draft Carson Wentz. 

All of the announcers, media, other coaches are big on future pro bowler Garrett especially as the team improves.

And then there's the "other" crackpot stuff you read on the internet. :lol:

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Bottom line, Glommie really has never really known that much about football. Especially in terms of history, keeping players and coaches straight, etc.  He just vents his idiocy.  You straighten him out, and he just goes on to some other, dumb inaccurate crap that  he knows nothing about and cares less.

10 hours ago, choco said:

"You fight Steeler fans 1 day.  You're their biggest fan the next."

i get the feeling this jekyll and hyde act is directly proportional to the amount of booze he imbibes.  emotional trainwreck, seeking confirmation. 

He's an attention whore. Usually he gets attention by ragging on the Browns on a Browns board. On occasion he'll sense that this isn't garnering enough attention. so he'll flip the script and get all positive for a moment or two. Some rubes on here will even fall for it. 

What should never be forgotten about Ghoolie is that he was run off this board, but went to the board owner and begged and begged to be let back on. Never forget that about him. In fact, feel free to remind him often about it. 

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

He's an attention whore. Usually he gets attention by ragging on the Browns on a Browns board. On occasion he'll sense that this isn't garnering enough attention. so he'll flip the script and get all positive for a moment or two. Some rubes on here will even fall for it. 

What should never be forgotten about Ghoolie is that he was run off this board, but went to the board owner and begged and begged to be let back on. Never forget that about him. In fact, feel free to remind him often about it. 

Which I find hilarious coming from such an elder, as I find most actual browns fans of his antiquity knowledgeable and grounded. Yet he wouldn't even challenge a millennial in common sense or maturity. I actually feel bad for him...maybe bipolar or sociopathic. 

13 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Little too early to make judgements yet.  Maybe wait until January.

Nah... I think the verdict is in on Phoulie...

Archived