THE BROWNS BOARD

Kizer backing up Rogers

LBC mike

5 hours ago, The Gipper said:

The only way the Packers have a chance in this gameThe only way the Packers have a chance in this game

The GB offense is completely set up around Rodgers as quarterback, his style and everything else with some pretty young guys around him. Kizer or anyone else who steps in will have to deal with that. Oh GB pulled it out 24-23 (?).

Sorry to bust the narrative, but Kizer was not completely at fault fro either of his turnovers. Plus he threw some nice balls in rhythm prior to that stepping into the hardest job in the NFL... replacing Mr. Irreplaceable.

I'm sure McCarthy is not regretting who his backup QB is.

36 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Sorry to bust the narrative, but Kizer was not completely at fault fro either of his turnovers. Plus he threw some nice balls in rhythm prior to that stepping into the hardest job in the NFL... replacing Mr. Irreplaceable.

Does Kizer have like naked photos of you or something.  It seems like you are always making excuses for his play.  Sure, he makes some good plays.  He always entices you with his apparent skills  The facts remain:   2 series:  2 turnovers. 

And I think you are wrong about that last sentence.  Had that injury to Rodgers really been serious, you would have seen the Pack on the waiver wire looking for a veteran backup QB....to start.

45 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

I don't know..that fumble on the sack looked like it was pretty much his fault for not putting the ball away when he's being sacked.

He made some nice throws and then sailed balls 10 yards over receivers head as well.   He looked a lot like last year. 

8 minutes ago, Mark O said:

I don't know..that fumble on the sack looked like it was pretty much his fault for not putting the ball away when he's being sacked.

He made some nice throws and then sailed balls 10 yards over receivers head as well.   He looked a lot like last year. 

Exactly what I thought, mark.  He made some throws that made me say "wow, kizer looks improved," and then he went right back to being deshone kizer from 2017.

4 hours ago, Mark O said:

isnt that exactly what i was screaming about at the end of last year? he did it in that gb game....haha fuk u matthews. Amazing that kid will not learn from his mistakes. I mean people are telling him these are mistakes right? 

21 hours ago, Mark O said:

What I saw was Kizer tucking the ball and Mack making a great play ripping it out of his arm. This just in... Khalil Mack is one strong dude. It wasn't like Kizer was running with the ball in his hand and it was simply knocked out as was the case with Dak yesterday.

On the INT on the screen... the man over Center was in so fast that Kizer did not have a chance. Collinsworth even mentioned that the Center has to slow the rusher up a beat... and he was right. Yet Kizer still threw it where the RB was waiting. It was kinda a no-look pass, but Mack read the screen and made a great play. Plus for whatever reason there was a GB OL between the QB and RB (not how you draw up a screen) and the OL actually kept Mack from being seen. Had he been seen Kizer may have still thrown the pick, but as it played out he had no chance.

Kizer still has a long way to go, but I saw a better version of him last nite.

I'm done here...

yep guilty. remote in hand, last look i saw before eyelids was "well Rogers has his helmet back on" standing next to McCarthy. "We'll be right back to see what happens"..i missed the rest.. Rogers is crazy good..

Archived