THE BROWNS BOARD

RAC Predicts Victory vs Denver

WPB Dawg Fan

I had to listen to his presser a couple of times....but sure enough, RAC said "We are going to beat Denver"!!!

Now, I know for sure he NEVER made that kind of prediction before with either Frye or Anderson at the helm....so...it begs to ask...is he REALLY down on Quinn?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/index

First video on the right!!!

Guest Masters
who is rac ?...to me this guy sounds as if he has his shit together....I'm taking the browns giving the 3 points for 500$ because i also believe this is our time!!!!!!!!!!

I hope that was sarcasm. Because you can't be a Browns fan and not know who RAC (Romeo A Crennel) is.

Guest Masters
I tend to agree with you WPB, which I think is a shame for a coach. The press conference was odd in tone from him and certainly not one that i imagined.

sev, where did you see the presser? I do not see it on the team website.

See the first post, try looking at the Plain Dealer, watching ESPN, etc.

who is rac ?...to me this guy sounds as if he has his shit together....I'm taking the browns giving the 3 points for 500$ because i also believe this is our time!!!!!!!!!!

I hope that was sarcasm. Because you can't be a Browns fan and not know who RAC (Romeo A Crennel) is.

Fake poster, I knew it from the first post when he/she talked about how good looking BQ is.

Probably one of the members of the Trail like ONB.

Guest Masters

Fake poster, I knew it from the first post when he/she talked about how good looking BQ is.

Probably one of the members of the Trail like ONB.

I figured as much.

Wo this is really out of character for Romeo. I think he wanted to make the point we're not giving up this season and are going to fight for the playoffs. As much as I admire that its just too late.

I had to listen to his presser a couple of times....but sure enough, RAC said "We are going to beat Denver"!!!

Now, I know for sure he NEVER made that kind of prediction before with either Frye or Anderson at the helm....so...it begs to ask...is he REALLY down on Quinn?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/index

First video on the right!!!

Great Move Coach...Bulletin Board Material from a COACH .... Since you Benched DA , maybe you all should bite the Bullet and Get rid of That Weeble Romeo (I`m Thinkin ARBY`s) Crennel ! lol.... Hilarious !

Great Move Coach...Bulletin Board Material from a COACH .... Since you Benched DA , maybe you all should bite the Bullet and Get rid of That Weeble Romeo (I`m Thinkin ARBY`s) Crennel ! lol.... Hilarious !

You shouldn't be making fun of Koach Kreme since it's obvious by your sausage fingers intermittantly whapping the shift key, that you must be a tub of goo as well.

Either that or you're just Retarded.

Doug

Archived