THE BROWNS BOARD

Kavanaugh hearings - demoquack leftist hack farces

calfoxwc

I remember when obamao nominated justices - the dems demanded NO LITMUS TEST>

Now? they lost the election, so they DEMAND LITMUS TESTING

That is what I have been calling emotional knee jerk. Their emotions are different because this election, they LOST.

so, they live by emotions alone, and they complete reverse what they pretended to stand for before.

Pretty sickening hypocrisy.

Ted Cruz brilliantly laid it on the line, and defended Kavanaugh.

The dirty brownshirt games go on with the corrupt likes of the demoquacks.

I couldn't stand to watch this circus but for a few minutes. The democrats are only out to obstruct. 

Sen. Durbin (D-IL) admitted Tuesday in the Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on the nomination of Judge Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court that he and other Democrats participated in a conference call on how to disrupt the hearings.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/09/04/finger-durbin-admits-democrats-plotted-to-disrupt-brett-kavanaugh-supreme-court-hearing/

im extremely annoyed with the democrats stunt putting that parkland father, who called kavanaugh "a danger to public safety", infront of kavanaugh for a handshake. Kavanauhh should have just shook it and said im sorry for ur loss, but this stunting is on my last nerve. Both sides like to pull this sht when its time to filibuster the opposition. I concur with diehard its a clown show.

I guess this means i have to go with him to the gloryholes this weekend.......such it is. 

16 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

im extremely annoyed with the democrats stunt putting that parkland father, who called kavanaugh "a danger to public safety", infront of kavanaugh for a handshake. Kavanauhh should have just shook it and said im sorry for ur loss, but this stunting is on my last nerve. Both sides like to pull this sht when its time to filibuster the opposition. I concur with diehard its a clown show.

I guess this means i have to go with him to the gloryholes this weekend.......such it is. 

It looks like security stepped in to prevent a handshake but even if not with Kavanaugh's own daughters having to leave the hearing because of all the hostility and protesters that were  yelling is he supposed to just shake a strangers hand? Now the left wing is trying to make it a story.

WATCH: Here’s DEFINITIVE video to settle the Kavanaugh ‘handshake controversy’

https://therightscoop.com/watch-heres-definitive-video-to-settle-the-kavanaugh-handshake-controversy/

well, the video clearly shows he could have shaken the guys hand. The security guy was way behind him. That being said he was basically accosted by the father. I too prob would have hesitated and be like "who are u again"? abd by that time security was ushering him away. Its a manufactured gotcha moment and stupid fukkibg dems dont realize this sht hurts them

Stuart

That's right democRATS, you need to confirm Kavanaugh before we find out whats in it....right Nancy?

LOL...Hours before Kavanaugh hearings, Bush lawyer releases 42,000 pages to Judiciary Committee

Hours before the start of hearings on Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination to the Supreme Court, the lawyer for former president George W. Bush turned over 42,000 pages of documents from the nominee’s service in the Bush White House, angering Senate Minority Leader Charles E. Schumer, who issued what is certain to be a futile call to delay the proceedings.

“Not a single senator will be able to review these records before tomorrow,” Schumer (D-N.Y.) tweeted

Taylor Foy, a spokesman for Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Charles E. Grassley (R-Iowa), responded that “our review team will be able to complete its examination of this latest batch in short order, before tomorrow’s hearing begins.”

Texas Doctors Say They Witnessed Kavanaugh Protesters Getting Paid In Cash Outside The Event

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=59005

With all the shouting and protesting at the Kavanaugh hearing Democrat D. Durbin said this was the noise of democracy. Looks like this was at least partly orchestrated by democrats like himself, Schumer and others who got together over the Labor Day weekend to plan their disruptive strategy.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/09/04/finger-durbin-admits-democrats-plotted-to-disrupt-brett-kavanaugh-supreme-court-hearing/

conspiracy, fraud, hiring third parties to do your law breaking (willfully disrupting a federal proceeding)

this garbage is way, way, way out of control.

Meanwhile, Kavanaugh is making haters look like dimwits. This nominee is

going to be on the Court soon, with some honest? Dem votes coming in.

The attempted litmus tests were brilliantly and beautifully handled.

This man is going to protect our Constitution, our Bill of Rights, for many decades.

Corey Spartacus Booker is a Tard.  He literally tried to throw himself on an invisible sword.  The Dems really need to pull him back into his place.  Just give him one of those fidget spinner things and tell him to stfu until someone points at him and nods.  If this guy becomes the face of the party it is over for them.  If you want to prove someone is a racist, don't release stuff that proves just the opposite.  What a failure of a moron this guy is.  Kindergarten must have been the best decade of his life.  

"The people who favor some use of race/natl origin (sic) obviously do not need to grapple with the "interim" question," Kavanaugh writes, referring to terrorism interdiction methods taking place in the wake of the September 11th, 2001 terrorist attacks. "But the people (such as you and I), who generally favor effective security measures that are race-neutral in fact DO need to grapple -- and grapple now -- with the interim question of what to do before a truly effective and comprehensive race-neutral system is developed and implemented."

1 hour ago, htownbrown said:

Corey Spartacus Booker is a Tard.  He literally tried to throw himself on an invisible sword.  The Dems really need to pull him back into his place.  Just give him one of those fidget spinner things and tell him to stfu until someone points at him and nods.  If this guy becomes the face of the party it is over for them.  If you want to prove someone is a racist, don't release stuff that proves just the opposite.  What a failure of a moron this guy is.  Kindergarten must have been the best decade of his life.  

"The people who favor some use of race/natl origin (sic) obviously do not need to grapple with the "interim" question," Kavanaugh writes, referring to terrorism interdiction methods taking place in the wake of the September 11th, 2001 terrorist attacks. "But the people (such as you and I), who generally favor effective security measures that are race-neutral in fact DO need to grapple -- and grapple now -- with the interim question of what to do before a truly effective and comprehensive race-neutral system is developed and implemented."

It turns out these emails that Spartacus Booker was going to fall on his sword over had been made available for public viewing early this morning before the hearing started. So his whole rant about them being unavailable to the public and he was going to release them no matter what price he had to pay was all theatrics.

Archived