THE BROWNS BOARD

ohhhh, the Kavanaugh emails the GOP doesn't want released have to do with racial profiling....

Clevfan4life

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/videos/cory-booker-says-hes-releasing-confidential-brett-kavanaugh-emails/vi-BBMXb1F?ocid=spartandhp

well, well, well......so emails pertaining to racial profling, from a candidate for the fukking supreme court of the united fukking states....are not relevant? I wanna see these emails. If they're nothingburgers than they're nothingburgers. Why keep them from the public?

1 hour ago, htownbrown said:

Dammit Jafbf, I was really hoping to see his own evolving perspective on this within his own thread.  I feel robbed of entertainment. 

did you read my original post? I said we need to see the emails. And apparently there's more coming? Anyway, if they're innocuous emails like the one above....fine. Then why were they originally kept back for "national security" reasons? something tells me there's more emails or something we haven't been told yet and they're fighting over it. Corey Booker wasn't putting his sht out there for that above email. 

Yada, yada, yada.......fukking racist in the supreme court.  You want to see them.  Maybe nothingburgers.  Why hide them?.....yada yada yada.

Just wanted to see what base you landed on.  Pretty much an entire thread based on your reaction to a headline, which probably you should have read further before creating it.  But it's a free country....for now.

Curious as to what you think is coming?  And based off what?  Spartacus?

nazi-ish corey booger ALREADY HAD PERMISSION to release the document.

He fabricated the confrontation.

What an embarrassing asswhole to the fake news leftwing marxist/communist/deep state sombeitches.

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

so if he already had permission why did the repiblicans threaten him if he released the emails? theres a whole lot of bullsht, per usual, from all sides.

‘Confidential’ Kavanaugh emails posted by Cory Booker were cleared, despite dramatic claim of defying rules

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/06/kavanaugh-questioning-enters-final-stretch-as-dems-seem-to-lay-traps.html

* looks like some people didn't check their emails? Anyway Spartacus Booker looked pretty silly as he threatened to fall on his imaginary sword.

8 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

so if he already had permission why did the repiblicans threaten him if he released the emails? theres a whole lot of bullsht, per usual, from all sides.

It was a dress rehearsal by all involved from both sides for a new HBO made for TV movie, "Keep the Swamp Money Flowing!"🤑🐊🐍🐢🐸

14 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

did you read my original post? I said we need to see the emails. And apparently there's more coming? Anyway, if they're innocuous emails like the one above....fine. Then why were they originally kept back for "national security" reasons? something tells me there's more emails or something we haven't been told yet and they're fighting over it. Corey Booker wasn't putting his sht out there for that above email. 

Now we need to see emails! Funny how things change for the lefties.😂😂😂

WSS

Archived