THE BROWNS BOARD

Anonymous letter - my theory

calfoxwc

All the denials, all the media analyses, I believe it's something else.

Not a member of Pres Trump's admin.

Not Jon Huntsman, although the verbage to Huntsman's verbage is similar.

I believe the answer lies with:

The soviet/iran bombing that just started in Syria

and...

the uproar over Kavanaugh proceedings.

and, the emerging of "resistance" bitchers over losing the last election.

I think, my guess, is that is is actually the FSS, to forment more disruption in

American politics and leadership.

Or, it could be one of the deep state fired sombeitches. who knows.

just a guess:

https://www.history.com/topics/kgb

the smell test to me says the same thing - it was outside the WH, not Trumps admin

I honestly cannot think that the DNC or the deep state didnt have a hand in this...

the shock value will die down as people realize that the WH is actually working and getting things done.

(as do we, right now)  - that for all the hoopla that the media derives from this, its main kill Trump message is still clear

BUT it misses the target in that Trump seems to always GAIN popularity not lose it...

well trump seems to think it is someone in his circle. He's hot. He's gonna lean on sessions to find the guy apparently. I honestly cant blame him either. Its literally unprecedented. What makes me now think it could be legit is democrats are critisizing the author fir remaining anonymous. And i understand that point too. This anonymous sht does no one any good. Obama said it right yesterday that a couple a guys swiping things off trumps desk is not the "checks and balances" the founding fathers had in mind. 

Watch the madness of king george, great movie.

I don't go for any of the conspiracy theories, but I do think it is some person in the admin. because the NYT would go defunct if it came out not to be who they say the know for a fact that it is in the administration. However, whoever it is has smartly designed it specifically to sound like Mike Pence by using several key words and phrases that he has repeated multiple times on video. Either that or Pence is extremely stupid and did not take care to sound like someone else. And to say they had several discussion of using the 25th amendment is another key because that amendment requires the VP to be deeply involved in it's implementation. Again either Pence or someone trying to make us think it is. Additionally the narrative fits well with what Woodward says he found in his book.

Archived