THE BROWNS BOARD

Aggie Fans Have To Be Pissed --- WAIT, NVM

MLD Woody

Tough call. I mean, they blew a bunch of chances earlier in the game, but that's a tough break on the fumble. 

Unfortunately, as a Michigan fan, I wouldn't know anything about refs making controversial calls that hurt my team.............................................

We'll see how this ends

Just to hang in to the end against the best D line in college football was far more than I expected. Help is on the way with a terrific recruiting class nearly complete. As browns fans know you can't change a culture of losing to good teams overnight, but a 2 point loss is nothing to feel bad about.

BTW the call was good because the DB was hanging on and pushing while the ball was in the air without ever looking back for the ball. Easy call.

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Well, your class is definitely the biggest so far. Have a lot of those players singed their LOI early?

Not till Dec, but they just got a 2020 5-star commit last night after that close loss. 6'4" WR out of Houston who is also a state track champion in the long jump as a soph. Fast and a great leaper.

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Not till Dec, but they just got a 2020 5-star commit last night after that close loss. 6'4" WR out of Houston who is also a state track champion in the long jump as a soph. Fast and a great leaper.

I looked at their class. Man, I wish there was that much in state talent up here

On 9/8/2018 at 10:25 PM, MLD Woody said:

Tough call. I mean, they blew a bunch of chances earlier in the game, but that's a tough break on the fumble. 

Unfortunately, as a Michigan fan, I wouldn't know anything about refs making controversial calls that hurt my team.............................................

We'll see how this ends

I don’t know of anyI don’t know of any

• 2 weeks later...

Archived