THE BROWNS BOARD

TREASON: America Traitor John Kerry Admits He’s Colluding with Iran Behind Trump’s Back

OldBrownsFan

Democrats don't seem to realize when they get voted out of office they are no longer in office. Kerry has no business going behind the Trump administrations back and dealing with Iran telling them to "wait out" the Trump administration. Kerry is no longer sec of state. I don't know if what Kerry is doing is illegal but it is unethical but that is the standard mode of operation of many dems today:

"Former secretary of state John Kerry, in an interview with radio host Hugh Hewitt to promote his new book, said that he has met with Iranian Former Minister Javad Zarif—the former secretary’s onetime negotiating partner—three or four times in recent months behind the Trump administration’s back.

“I think I’ve seen him three or four times,” Kerry said, adding that he has been conducting sensitive diplomacy without the current administration’s authorization.

Kerry said he has criticized the current administration in these discussions. He chided it for not pursuing negotiations from Iran. This is despite the country’s vicious rhetoric about the U.S. president.Kerry is a traitor just like he was during the Vietnam War. Imagine a Republican doing this to Barack Obama?

Iran is sending missiles into Iraq and Syria and sponsoring terror around the globe. Yet, Kerry prefers to deal with them then let the President do his job.

WHAT HE’S DONE

“What I have done is try to elicit from him [Zarif] what Iran might be willing to do to change the dynamic of the Middle East for the better,” Kerry said. “How does one resolve Yemen, what do you do to try and get peace in Syria? Those are the things that really are preoccupying him because those are the impediments to Iran’s ability to convince people its ready to embrace something different.”

Is he serious? Iran wants hegemony in the Middle East and beyond. He’s asking them? Kerry accused Trump of isolating us but it’s Iran that needs to be isolated.We voted this leftist Obama administration out but they won’t go away. They’re subversive leftists. This confirms prior reports of Kerry slithering behind Trump’s back meeting with Iran and the EU partners to the Iran deal.

As Ari Fleischer said, “If John Kerry is out giving advice to Iran about how to maneuver around what DonaldTrump is doing, it’s insidious.”

http://www.independentsentinel.com/john-kerry-admits-hes-colluding-with-iran-behind-trumps-back/

20 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Gitmo.

Everyone with a lick of sense is trying to work around the 🤴, especially those in the WH who understand National Defense.

And don't just write it off because AC does the interview. Pay attention to what Woodward says about the fear Trump staffers have that he has no idea about the importance of long term policies and some of the top secret spending for National Defense. Also pay attention to the mounds of recordings he has to back up what he says concerning what persons in the WH have told him is going on there.   

It's time for many of you to just stop defending him and pay attention to those who work directly for him who are trying to protect us all from him. Open your eyes and don't participate in his disabled mental state.

What is the truth about Woodward's book? The truth so far has been about everyone who is quoted has gone on record to deny the second hand reports on what they said. I heard one individual talk about a security meeting where Woodward in his book paints a picture of Trump being almost like an elementary child in asking questions about "are we winning" with his generals. This guy said he was in that meeting and that was not the impression he got at all. He said Trump was asking the questions any president should ask after 16 years in Afghanistan about what are our goals what are we trying to achieve and do we have an exit strategy? Woodward started his book with a narrative of Trump being incompetent and then sought out second hand comments to go along with the narrative. I don't want second hand comments myself or anonymous sources if anyone feels strongly about these issues and doesn't want to come out of the shadows and remain anonymous I give them little credence.

It is not only Trump but many others who believe the Obama administration made a terrible deal with Iran and I am glad to see Trump tear it up. The appeasement from Obama in making a deal was sickening with him sending a planeload of cash to Iran to help them fund more terrorism. Kerry is an EX sec of state and he needs to butt out and let the real sec of state handle foreign affairs.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Everyone with a lick of sense is trying to work around the 🤴, especially those in the WH who understand National Defense.

And don't just write it off because AC does the interview. Pay attention to what Woodward says about the fear Trump staffers have that he has no idea about the importance of long term policies and some of the top secret spending for National Defense. Also pay attention to the mounds of recordings he has to back up what he says concerning what persons in the WH have told him is going on there.   

It's time for many of you to just stop defending him and pay attention to those who work directly for him who are trying to protect us all from him. Open your eyes and don't participate in his disabled mental state.

Stuart

Oh shut up Tex. No one watches your videos.

Stuart

Calling this treasonous is a little over the top I believe,  but his actions being 100% in violation of the Logan Act.

Good time to evoke the Logan Act.

May not happen In our current two tier justice system however ...Kerry is not a Republican.

The Logan Act (1 Stat. 613, 18 U.S.C. § 953, enacted January 30, 1799 (1799-01-30)) is a United States federal law that criminalizes negotiation by unauthorized persons with foreign governments having a dispute with the United States. The intent behind the Act is to prevent unauthorized negotiations from undermining the government's position.
Violation of the Logan Act is a felony.

Promulgated by the US Congress in 1799, the Logan Act (Figure 1) prohibits American citizens acting “without authority” from the US Government from engaging in any “correspondence or intercourse” with a foreign government or its representatives that interferes with US foreign policy.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/05/john-kerry-iran-deal-collusion/

Treason is the crime of betraying your country, for example, by helping its enemies or by trying to remove its government using violence.

33 minutes ago, StinkHole said:

Stuart

Oh shut up Tex. No one watches your videos.

Yes, most close minded people do not wish to hear what a disabled president they have placed into the WH. I fully expected this response from the most close minded and you have certainly proven to qualify for months now.

5 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

hey dumfuks, republican senators/congressman do this sht all the time when a dem is in offixe. Like telling israel not to worry a rep will be in office soon. It only crosses legal areas if he makes promises on behalf of the admin. I swear to.god the hypocricy here is unbearable.

hey dumbazz, Kerry is currently neither a senator or congressman.

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

so? he speaks for the dem party. u think res dont send old senators and admin officials to.do their lobbying? how long has ollie north been inserting himself in middleceastern affairs?

Remember when Gen Flynn was being threatened with being charged with the Logan Act by the Obama DOJ? And Gen. Flynn had good reason to talk to Russia about the upcoming new American policy with Russia because in a few weeks he was going to be leading the new policy of the Trump administration. Kerry has no business as former sec of state being in Iran undermining this administration's foreign policy in Iran. 

3 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

sorry if u guys dont like it when the dems use rep tactics against u. so sorry.....u can run to walgreens right now and get vagisil for that painful itch

Stuart

Sorry, but Dems use dem tactics.

Ted Kennedy conducted dialog with the Russians in an effort to undermine Reagan

4 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

so? he speaks for the dem party. u think res dont send old senators and admin officials to.do their lobbying? how long has ollie north been inserting himself in middleceastern affairs?

I don’t ever recall Oliver North as a retired military veteran inserting himself in middle eastern affairs.

52 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

I don’t ever recall Oliver North as a retired military veteran inserting himself in middle eastern affairs.

then u havent paid attention to him. He's been lobbying any middle eastern countries, on behalf of republicans, that dont like iran and syria. He would get on fox and say as much. He did it during clinton, bush and obama. Not 100% if im thinking of the right guy but i "think" it was tom delay who worked with North on sht like that. 

Andcsurely u rem the picture of john mccain smiling with future isis operators dyring obamas admin........to think that none if these people use ex officials like kerry who got to know people and have good relations, is incredibly naive.

So i simply give no fuks that democrats are doing the same to a republican admin. Bringing netanyahu into lobby the house and senate is a similiar undercut move so the manufactured outrage produced by the manufactured outrage machines on both sides has worn thin on me.

like republicans now grousing about dems trying to sabotage kavanaughs appointment. 

https://nypost.com/2018/09/13/secret-letter-may-accuse-brett-kavanaugh-of-sexual-misconduct/

NYT reports Feinstein's letter on Kavanaugh is about possible sexual misconduct between Judge Kavanaugh and a woman when they were both in high school.

Kavanaugh went to Georgetown Preparatory for high school, an all-boys school.

38 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Does anyone really believe this cowpoop?  

nope. If they're pulling out HS sht....unless they have 100% factual proof and not some woman they found from the 70's who remembers some guy breaking up with her.........i mean im about tired of this sht too. There better be real fukking proof to this one or even democrats are gonna tire of this

16 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

that doesnt mean anything, i went to an all boys hs too and we did sht with other schools including dances with an all girls catholic school

Feinstein's last second surprise against Kavanaugh isn't going anywhere as she tried to refer it to the FBI who passed on it.

https://therightscoop.com/boom-dianne-feinsteins-attempt-to-delay-kavanaugh-just-failed-heres-why/

16 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Democrats don't seem to realize when they get voted out of office they are no longer in office. Kerry has no business going behind the Trump administrations back and dealing with Iran telling them to "wait out" the Trump administration. Kerry is no longer sec of state. I don't know if what Kerry is doing is illegal but it is unethical but that is the standard mode of operation of many dems today:

"Former secretary of state John Kerry, in an interview with radio host Hugh Hewitt to promote his new book, said that he has met with Iranian Former Minister Javad Zarif—the former secretary’s onetime negotiating partner—three or four times in recent months behind the Trump administration’s back.

“I think I’ve seen him three or four times,” Kerry said, adding that he has been conducting sensitive diplomacy without the current administration’s authorization.

Kerry said he has criticized the current administration in these discussions. He chided it for not pursuing negotiations from Iran. This is despite the country’s vicious rhetoric about the U.S. president.Kerry is a traitor just like he was during the Vietnam War. Imagine a Republican doing this to Barack Obama?

Iran is sending missiles into Iraq and Syria and sponsoring terror around the globe. Yet, Kerry prefers to deal with them then let the President do his job.

WHAT HE’S DONE

“What I have done is try to elicit from him [Zarif] what Iran might be willing to do to change the dynamic of the Middle East for the better,” Kerry said. “How does one resolve Yemen, what do you do to try and get peace in Syria? Those are the things that really are preoccupying him because those are the impediments to Iran’s ability to convince people its ready to embrace something different.”

Is he serious? Iran wants hegemony in the Middle East and beyond. He’s asking them? Kerry accused Trump of isolating us but it’s Iran that needs to be isolated.We voted this leftist Obama administration out but they won’t go away. They’re subversive leftists. This confirms prior reports of Kerry slithering behind Trump’s back meeting with Iran and the EU partners to the Iran deal.

As Ari Fleischer said, “If John Kerry is out giving advice to Iran about how to maneuver around what DonaldTrump is doing, it’s insidious.”

http://www.independentsentinel.com/john-kerry-admits-hes-colluding-with-iran-behind-trumps-back/

Trump needs to fire Sessions after the mid terms. ENough of this horse schidt already. Who TF does Lurch think he is?

Archived