THE BROWNS BOARD

Puerto Rico

BaconHound

7 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Trump's ego is so fragile that he believes the death toll in PR from the last hurricane is a made up stat by the Dem's to make him look bad.

so he's claiming 18 people died while who is claiming the 3000? im assuming fema has backed up the claim of deaths >18..........soooooooo, boy, does he have demonstrable proof of his claim? i think i know the answer to this.........🙄

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/08/29/us/puerto-rico-growing-death-toll/index.html

he may have a point that some of it is embellished, but the key fact is that pr's own govt quietly raised the estimates themselves as to obfuscate their own inadequacies. So why DT decided to stick with 6-10 is absurd. #steppingonurdick

seek truth - it's in many places.

11 hours ago - A stockpile of bottled water intended for victims of Hurricane Maria is still sitting on an unused runway in Puerto Rico.
11 hours ago - ... of water languished on an abandoned airport runway in Puerto Rico ... and took the photographs because he is angry they are still there.
1 day ago - About 20000 pallets of water bottles shipped to Puerto Rico after ... of the unused water pallets, showing images of them on the runway in the ...
2 days ago - Hundreds of thousands of water bottles meant for victims of Hurricane Maria are still sitting at a Puerto Rico airport -- nearly a year after the ...

3 hours ago, BaconHound said:

Trump lies, trumpettes still don’t care

media parrot  - manipulating "Maria"      

mayor whatshername... gets no blame?

death tolls are gonna be higher again in a month or two in PR .. right? 

how about Chicago this weekend?

well, the corrupt left lost the last pres election. That was devastating - they could have owned the Supreme Court, the

FBI/CIA/DOJ/EPA...

and they are losing it all.

reminds me of the dirty garbage that went on during Katrina - which was laid on Bush's fault.

The mayor of N.O. railed against Bush.

well....the truth is,

https://nypost.com/2014/07/09/mayor-during-katrina-gets-10-years-for-corruption/

On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 9:05 PM, Clevfan4life said:

so he's claiming 18 people died while who is claiming the 3000? im assuming fema has backed up the claim of deaths >18..........soooooooo, boy, does he have demonstrable proof of his claim? i think i know the answer to this.........🙄

Stuart

George Washington University is claiming this BS number

First reported a half dozen or so, then 64 confirmed dead, then 1,427 confirmed dead by the Puerto Rican government....

now it's 3,000..."confirmed" dead, without evidence, using computer models, by some researchers at George Washington University of whom none had gone to Puerto Rico to take a body count. 

They used a public health study that compared mortality in the six months following the storm with the number of deaths that would have been expected if the storm had not hit.

A computer model.

Someone relay this info to the idiot I'm responding to.

18 minutes ago, StinkHole said:

Stuart

George Washington University is claiming this BS number

First reported a half dozen or so, then 64 confirmed dead, then 1,427 confirmed dead by the Puerto Rican government....

now it's 3,000..."confirmed" dead, without evidence, using computer models, by some researchers at George Washington University of whom none had gone to Puerto Rico to take a body count. 

They used a public health study that compared mortality in the six months following the storm with the number of deaths that would have been expected if the storm had not hit.

A computer model.

Someone relay this info to the idiot I'm responding to.

done  lol

Archived