THE BROWNS BOARD

Syrvey

Westside Steve

Just curious guys. If you could pick any award or any honor to be bestowed upon yourself what do you think it might be? Academy Award? Quarterback the winning Super Bowl team? Walk-off Homer last game of the World Series or pitch a no-hitter and that game? Drive the winning vehicle in the Indy 500 or at a car race? Knockout the heavyweight champion of the world? Pulitzer Prize? Edward R Murrow award? Grammy? Tony? Congressional Medal of Honor? Elected president of the United States? Nobel Peace Prize or any Nobel? Win the Tour de France? Others?

WSS

Or, gee,  how about having a religion formed around your life and deeds or teachings?   You know, like Jesus,  Muhammed, Moses, Buddha, Confucius, L. Ron Hubbard,   Joseph Smith,  Helena Blavatsky,  Krishna,  Martin Luther, Jeff  (Dudeism)  Lebowski  (its OK....some of the others above may have been fictional as well)

Gipperism.

Has a certain ring to it, don't it!  :lol:

mebbe "United States Poet Laureate"

or mebbe

"Tim Conway Comedy Award"

and the "National 2nd Amendment Hero" award.

"America's Greatest Tomato Grower" award, but I don't think that is a real award, either....

The title "Juris Doctor"   Err.....I got that one 38 years ago.   The other great  title I have is simply  "Dad".  And one I am looking forward to is:  "Dad of an Ivy League PhD"   That one I expect in about 3 years.

So...maybe someday I could be "Dad of Nobel Prize Winner"    That would be cool.

On 9/15/2018 at 11:12 AM, The Gipper said:

The title "Juris Doctor"   Err.....I got that one 38 years ago.   The other great  title I have is simply  "Dad".  And one I am looking forward to is:  "Dad of an Ivy League PhD"   That one I expect in about 3 years.

So...maybe someday I could be "Dad of Nobel Prize Winner"    That would be cool.

Actually for me just plain old Gramp works just fine for the 3 most important people. 🤩

Archived