THE BROWNS BOARD

Oh my God....

DieHardBrownsFan

no, it was swept under the rug - like always.

In the NYT story, we learn that two US soldiers were punished by the military for beating up an Afghan commander they found with a boy sex slave chained to his bed. The idea here is that the US needs to work with these degenerates to fight the Taliban (who are also degenerate, but in a different way).

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher/pashtun-pedophiles-cultural-imperialism/comment-page-1/

unfortunately military personnel cannot act as judge jury and executioner in these things 

but when it goes against our values as humans to see the unspeakable acts these bastards committed 

on these kids - I personally would weigh the cost and probably do the same. 

so soldiers were disciplined for an action that was supposed to be reported.......granted most of us would find it difficult not to do the same but guys, we've "looked the other way" on far far worse for decades. This is one of the reasons i was livid with trump for selling saudi fukking arabia, which does alot fukking worse than keeping "tea boys" around, a couple hundred billion in american arms. But noneya had a problem with that....cause now its time to sell bin ladens cousins some got dam F-15's!!!!

Archived