Clevfan4life

is hue gone on monday?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. yay or nay?

• yes
    • no
    • maybe

3 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Get your head out of your a-s-s Po, and get a dose of reality. It might only be a step backwards for guys who fall in love with a particular player to the detriment of supporting the team, how come Kevin Hogan isn't starting yet? 

1) I don't hate Josh Gordon, in fact I think he's a terrific football player, when he's on the field, which has been seldom the last 5 years. For the record, I'll bet Mark doesn't hate him either. 

2) He wasn't traded just because of a hamstring injury- and if' you're following along- which you're not- it was a highly probable fake injury that strangely was 100% on Monday. 

3) The Browns didn't give up on him solely because of that one event.  It was a cumulative pile of manure over the last 5 years waiting for Josh to get his act together. He was told what he had to do to be in good standing with the team- and he couldn't do it. SO

4) This wasn't a knee jerk reaction- at at all. If this was golf, the Browns had already spotted Gordon a mulligan on damn near every hole, how many you want to give him Po? Unlimited? It doesn't work that way in real life, or the NFL. 

Now go cry in your beer- he's gone. If he gets his act together and plays like the next Randy Moss for the Patriots- good for him. The Browns aren't willing to take the chance he's not going to f-up again. 20\20 hindsight says Chris Carter was right- we should have dumped him years ago, and saved the fans and Front Office a lot of grief. 

Exactly my thoughts.     It might be time soon to close up the Gordon threads.  I don't have the power to do that.  We should be moving on to the Jets and not looking backwards at guys who are no longer here.   What's next?  15 pages on Carl Hogan being released?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Mark O said:

And the other comment I read was that it's basically a try out for them anways until Edelman comes back.   If he can't cut it (and many can't with the Patriots) they'll just release him...

And basically all it costs them is turning  late 5th into an early 7th... maybe 45 spots in the draft including 6th-round comps.

3 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

And basically all it costs them is turning  late 5th into an early 7th... maybe 45 spots in the draft including 6th-round comps.

Yep..low risk and potentially high reward and just as likely potentially huge flameout.

5 hours ago, PoeticG said:

The worst coach in the history of the NFL, coaching the worst team in the history of the NFL just orchestrated the worst trade in the history of the NFL. Hue needs to be gone... yesterday.

You predicted another Browns 13-3 season just a few weeks ago. 

Your opinion is null and void. 

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

You predicted another Browns 13-3 season just a few months ago. 

Your opinion is null and void. 

That's because they were going to have Carl Hogan and QB and Puffy Gordon at WR and the Browns were going to bring washed up Joe Haden back and dig up the corpse that is Trent Richardson and that was how they were going to go 13-3.   Now that none of those guys are on the team, the Browns suck and he hates the team.   I swear he's can't be older than 13 years old.    I was upset with the team when I was a kid when they got rid of my favorite players.   I didn't want to see Brian Sipe or Greg Pruitt go to other teams when I was like 12.

2 minutes ago, Mark O said:

That's because they were going to have Carl Hogan and QB and Puffy Gordon at WR and the Browns were going to bring washed up Joe Haden back and dig up the corpse that is Trent Richardson and that was how they were going to go 13-3.   Now that none of those guys are on the team, the Browns suck and he hates the team.   I swear he's can't be older than 13 years old.    I was upset with the team when I was a kid when they got rid of my favorite players.   I didn't want to see Brian Sipe or Greg Pruitt go to other teams when I was like 12.

I can't even imagine what this guy is like in real life. 

I bet he is the subject of many conversations that start with the words: "Ok, you won't believe what he did now...." 

Just now, Dutch Oven said:

I bet he is the subject of many conversations that start with the words: "Ok, you won't believe what he did now...." 

He's only 13...we probably shouldn't make fun of him.

11 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

This is his real life.😜

20 hours ago, Claret&Brown said:

Only yesterday someone was bemoaning the fact that coleman was now with the pats....as in, he's not good enough for the browns but he is for them. Yeah well now he's not, binned in the blink of an eye. Josh could well go the same route...BB certainly won't be swayed by sentiment, it will be yes or no. 

Was Coleman cut by them?

19 hours ago, Mark O said:

That would certainly be nice.  Especially this Thursday night since I'll be in attendance for my one trip to Cleveland each season.

Its a long way to travel and I hope we win especially for your sake (All our sake really since its the Browns lol) but I love our backers

6 hours ago, Browns_Shmucking_Rule said:

Its a long way to travel and I hope we win especially for your sake (All our sake really since its the Browns lol) but I love our backers

Cool, very old school avatar...

Archived