THE BROWNS BOARD

Just for fun, happy Sunday

Westside Steve

Oh man, there's so much wrong here it's incredible. So much cherry picking. So much just flat out wrong. 

You're gonna give OBF a Christian chubby. 

This is the thing that older folks post on Facebook so other older folks can go "Yeah! My religion is fact and evolution IS fake! This proves it!"

Lol

5 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh man, there's so much wrong here it's incredible. So much cherry picking. So much just flat out wrong. 

This is the thing that older folks post on Facebook so other older folks can go "Yeah! My religion is fact and evolution IS fake! This proves it!"

Lol

I knew you would love it. By the way be careful to place the bowls of salt at the proper position to the pentangle on the floor and make sure the candles are made from the fat of unbaptized babies.

😀

WSS

funny thing is that you "darwinists" are no longer looking to the missing link to DNA on a molecular level here on earth

but are looking to the stars and an  "ancient alien" depositor of our entire make up as humans.... 

UFOS are on the way to save the day for you neo darwinists!

12yfnu.jpg

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Lol

Typical Woody response.  But it is all fact.  Admit when you're wrong is a part of growing up.

The earth is the center of the universe.....................................take 500 years to admit Galileo was right..........................................end of BS story.   LOL!

PS-wanna try dinosaurs living with humans?🦖🧚‍♂️

4 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

u goofballs know that "scientists" back then were church employees right? and if they said something the church didnt like wwwweeeeeeelllll guess what sports fans.....

And now they are government employees!

Ironic isn't it? And let's see now; who are the people in charge of raising the taxes to waste on stupid crap like global warming and who gets paid to research it?

WSS

9 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Sure it is. And you, sir, are just as simple.

WSS

no ur just an uneducated armchair hick that thinks he's qualified to comment on matters far out of his league. The number of research facilities out there doing unbiased research and unaffiliated with govts is just a known thing in the scuentific community. But u read a hit piece at breitbart and now u think u know how scientific research works.       You dont. 

12 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

no ur just an uneducated armchair hick that thinks he's qualified to comment on matters far out of his league. The number of research facilities out there doing unbiased research and unaffiliated with govts is just a known thing in the scuentific community. But u read a hit piece at breitbart and now u think u know how scientific research works.       You dont. 

I do know you are a pompous idiot. A guy who likes to pretend he knows more about sht than he does. To paraphrase Don Henley or Glenn Frey whoever it was, talk is for losers and fools.

WSS

9 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

u goofballs know that "scientists" back then were church employees right? and if they said something the church didnt like wwwweeeeeeelllll guess what sports fans.....

Stuart

And?  The church is not the focus of the meme you goofball.

Whether church employees or not is irrelevant.  It's bible vs. science of the times.

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

Stuart

Did you not read the thread title you idiot?  It says "just for fun"...but even that couldn't keep you and that other indoctrinated left wingnut Woodley from getting your panties all knotted up...

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

It's just an obvious troll attempt Cleve. Let them be.

Also, look at all of those hidden posts from Stink. Any good?

Just to make it a little bit clearer for you butt buddies, those list of scientific achievements from the church actually have nothing to do with any of your bitter atheism nor does it prove or disprove the existence of a Supreme Being it merely States the fact that during that historical. The church was the center of scientific exploration.

Today I don't think there's any doubt that the bulk of scientific research is paid for through taxpayer dollars from the government. And if you clowns don't think that the government has a set of results they expect you are out of your minds. (Actually I'm sure you know that it's just that you have to pretend to be ignorant.) Nevertheless research scientists know which results will keep the funding rolling along. Just like research scientists that work for any major corporation. It's just that those are the minority.

Now you two can resume your 69 position.

WSS

9 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Just to make it a little bit clearer for you butt buddies, those list of scientific achievements from the church actually have nothing to do with any of your bitter atheism nor does it prove or disprove the existence of a Supreme Being it merely States the fact that during that historical. The church was the center of scientific exploration.

Today I don't think there's any doubt that the bulk of scientific research is paid for through taxpayer dollars from the government. And if you clowns don't think that the government has a set of results they expect you are out of your minds. (Actually I'm sure you know that it's just that you have to pretend to be ignorant.) Nevertheless research scientists know which results will keep the funding rolling along. Just like research scientists that work for any major corporation. It's just that those are the minority.

Now you two can resume your 69 position.

WSS

Take it from me, Steve. Musician. I know all about scientific research.

When your posts are just consistently wrong about so many things and just consistently putting words in people's mouths it gets real old. 

Nobody put any words in anybody's mouth.

If you and your anal ally don't think the government is the largest sponsor of scientific research I'd have to call you a fool. And if you don't think these research labs know what is expected of them in order to keep their funding I'd say you're a bigger one.

WSS

5 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Sigh

You did Steve. You do it so frequently now I guess you can't even keep track. 

well here's your opportunity. What words that I put in your mouth that were untrue?

But I'm sure you know all about govt funded research. That's just the out we need to ignore that damn liberal science we don't like. Right?

yes.

here's your opportunity. Let's hear it.

WSS

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

The "bitter atheist" part to start...

you've been over the top nasty to people with faith on Plenty of occasions here. 

What is your experience with scientific research?

like anyone else who takes a minute to look it up I realize that the Lion's Share of scientific research is paid for by the government. We know that back in history The Church funded most scientific research. Either organization is going to want the results they expect. And research scientists wanted to keep the funding. Tell me where that's incorrect?

"over the top nasty"... uh.... What? Calm down snowflake. That's not the case at all. 

You test a hypothesis Steve. Scientists don't keep tweaking their tests until they get the conclusion they want. 

I actually have experience with research at Michigan. I remember all of the times I was told "make sure this is the conclusion". Smh.

The blatant anti science, anti academic rhetoric on here gets real old. 

PS it's not even anti-science, (personally I am more anti a hole) I just point out that he who pays the piper calls the tune. Was it's the church, the college or the government that funds the college. Your tunnel vision and worship of people in lab coats makes you blind to the fact.

WSS

Archived